Chapter 3

After Jungkook finished listening to Lisa speak, the first thought that flashed through his mind was, ah, she remembered my name after all.

T/N: In Chapter 1, Lisa only called Jungkook by his nickname Coco head.

Only after a second did he blankly ask, “What did you just say?”

The corner of Lisa’s mouth twitched. She was only able to speak those thick skinned words after summoning a huge amount of courage. Did he want her to say it again?

The short period of silence made Jungkook conscious of the embarrassment on the other side of the phone. He thought for a bit and spoke, “Let’s meet up in person to discuss this.”

The two arranged to meet at a coffee shop near S city Hospital. After Jungkook walked into the shop, his eyes glanced around and very quickly found where Lisa was sitting. He waved away the waiter and sat down across from Lisa. “Why did you come over from City Hospital? Are you sick?”

Lisa heard his words and lifted her head, discovering that she didn’t dare look straight at him. “It was my grandma. Her heart disease worsened.”

Jungkook’s black pupils shifted a bit. He asked, “Is that why you changed your decision?”

Lisa pursed her lips, lightly nodding. “My grandma is getting old and her health isn’t that great. My plan to continue sabotaging blind dates isn’t a solution….”

Jungkook looked at her without saying a word. It would help him out a lot if she agreed to this marriage proposal, but this wasn’t a small decision. He didn’t want her to make the wrong choice due to a moment’s indiscretion.

“Have you thought it through?”

Jungkook’s voice was even more mellow and rich than the coffee in front of her. Lisa realized for the first time that his voice had the power to move a person’s emotions. She subconsciously thought over her decision once more. In the end, Lisa didn’t change her mind. “I’ve thought it through. Doesn’t she just want to see me get married? What’s so hard about that. It’s not like it will kill me.”

Jungkook lightly laughed. This tone of voice – clearly she’s just saying this in the heat of the moment. “Then you don’t care about becoming a divorcee anymore?”

Lisa curled her lips. “These days the divorce rate is so high. Divorcees are a dime a dozen. Moreover, my situation is still one that can be explained.”

Jungkook still stared at her, but his expression was now much more serious. “After getting married, you’ll have to live with me.”

These words inexplicably caused Lisa to blush. She lowered her head and rustled through her purse. She produced an A4 sized piece of paper and handed it over. “Concerning that, I’ve already thought it through.”

Jungkook suspiciously glanced at her and received the A4 paper–

Three terms of agreement:

1. After marriage, both parties cannot interfere with each other’s life. Living expenses will be covered independently.

2. Both parties can have their own relationships and have no right to interfere with the other’s, but bringing home companions is prohibited.

3. With the exception of unavoidable circumstances, both parties must not have any physical contact whatsoever and definitely can not have any intimate relations.

Jungkook read for a while and then burst out laughing. Lisa cleared her throat and asked, “What are you laughing at?”

Jungkook pointed at the third term. “What sort of relations are these intimate relations?”