Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Good Day

After the winner was announced, the audience burst into cheers. Wild with happiness, Lisa’s friends and family chanted their slogan again.

“LISA LISA LISA!. UNIVERSE’S MOST CUTE!”

……Lisa was immediately pulled out of her shock at winning and returned to reality.

“Lisa has a blank expression on her face again. Is this like last time, where you didn’t expect to win?”

The female presenter threw the spotlight on her. Lisa nodded her head, “Daniel was leading the entire time, so I really hadn’t seen this coming. I almost suspect that the audience members were too nervous at the end and accidentally pressed the wrong button.”

Both onstage and off stage, everyone burst out laughing. On her side, Daniel asked, “Then do you want them to vote one more time?”

The performance hall filled with laughter again. The female presenter spoke to Daniel, “It’s really a pity to lose by only four votes. However, don’t be discouraged. Coming up next is the battle for third place. Goodluck!”

The third place match was slated to begin before the championship match. Lisa and Daniel both returned backstage and began preparing for their next competitions.

Eunha had already finished changing. When she saw Lisa return, she smiled, “So we’re finally going to face each other. I won’t be going easy on you.”

Lisa smiled in return, “Competing with all your strength is a sign of respect to your opponent. I won’t be polite either.”

Eunha wordlessly pursed her lips into a smile. Lisa didn’t continue to pay her any mind. Instead, she went to the dressing room to change.

This time, Jungkook’s prepared outfit also included a pair of matching shoes. After changing into the gold dress, she removed her sandals and put on a pair of golden high heels.

Compared to the platform heels she had seen other people walking around in, these couldn’t really be considered that tall. However, this was her first time wearing such high heels. She was really worried that she would trip later.

Nevertheless, they really did match well with her outfit. After changing, she lifted her head to look at herself in the mirror.

This appearance……could only be described as stunning, although she felt rather awkward about calling herself stunning. She was surprised that she didn’t feel uncomfortable at all after changing into the golden dress. When it was paired with her hairstyle, she looked a bit like an empress.

She recalled what the presenter had said earlier on stage. After this period of training, her aura had gradually become more pronounced. Did the auras unique to celebrities all develop slowly over time like this?

She checked herself out in the mirror once more and saw her well proportioned figure, soft and beautiful long hair, and her very natural makeup. So she could actually look this good wearing gold.

Perhaps she should be saying that Jungkook’s taste was simply too good?

After she came out of the dressing room, the makeup artist was also shocked that she had transformed so much after putting on the golden dress. She made Lisa sit on the chair and quickly fixed up her makeup.

“It turns out that I made the right decision. This look goes really well with this outfit of yours. It’s actually really hard to not look tacky while wearing gold.”

Lisa closed her eyes and felt soft brush strokes repeatedly sweep across her face in every direction. After the makeup artist helped her apply some lipstick and eye makeup, the touch-up was successfully completed.