Chapter 78

Chapter 78 – Extra 2: Little Jeon Junghoon

During Lisa’s pregnancy with their second child, it was much more exhausting than when she was pregnant with Lalice.

When Lisa was pregnant with Lalice, she was very obedient. Not only did she seldom kicked in the womb, Lisa also rarely got morning sickness.

Throughout the course of her first pregnancy, Lisa was secretly in happiness. Everyone says that it feels miserable during pregnancy, but Lisa was still able to eat and sleep just fine. Furthermore, Jungkook treated her with utmost care; prohibiting her from work. It was like she was in heaven.

Now, she is able to understand the pains of a pregnant mother.

Lisa had her arms wrapped around the toilet as she vomited out murky, dark matter. In the distant future, this little rascal will surely become a trouble-maker; just like Jungkook in his early days.

Jungkook squatted by Lisa’s side, holding a glass of hot water. When Lisa finished vomiting, she snatched the glass from Jungkook’s hands and rinsed her mouth, simultaneously wiping the tears off her eyes due to the pain from vomiting.

“Jungkook, in the case that this is not a handsome little coco head, I don’t want you on my bed ever again!” Currently, Lisa was fed up with all this suffering and her temperament was visibly rising. While threatening Jungkook, she was completely heated.

At this time, Jungkook felt that he had no right to concern himself over Lisa’s threat. Seeing her state, he only felt his heartache, “Wife, it’s all my fault. Once the child is born I’ll help you get even with him, all right?”

When he finished speaking, the little child in Lisa’s stomach began kicking again.

Lisa’s eyebrows furrowed, glaring at Jungkook with a bitter face: “He heard you!”

Jungkook could not help but chuckle: “Then let’s say no more, when the time comes I’ll directly carry out the revenge.”

Because Lalice was always so obedient, Jungkook never knew the hardships of pregnancy nor was ever able to witness Lisa’s anguished expression. With hindsight, Jungkook would’ve never had Lisa bear a second child.

Lalice also had a vague understand that she was going to have a little brother, and a mischievous one at that; always tossing and turning in her mother’s stomach.

When she spotted the fetal movements in Lisa’s stomach, she ran over to Lisa and faced towards her stomach, “Little brother, be obedient. No kicking Mama, Mama is uncomfortable, then Papa is uncomfortable. Lalice also uncomfortable.”

Lisa laughed as she stroked her soft hair: “My baby Lalice is still the most obedient.”

Lalice tilted her head up and laughed, revealing a pair of sweet, little dimples: “Mama, today Lalice learned a new nursery rhyme at the kindergarten. How about Lalice sings the song to little brother?”

“Sure.”

Thus, little Lalice happily sung her song. Although a lot of her enunciation was not too clear, she had a good grasp on the rhythm and melody.

Lisa smiled, commenting, “Lalice truly sings well. Papa would surely give you full points.”

Receiving the praise, Lalice’s smile became even wider: “When Lalice grows up, also wants to be just like Mama, inside the TV singing songs.”

Lisa then responded: “Then Lalice should never meet a producer like Papa, he’s very fierce.”

Lalice tilted her head to one side, not understanding what a producer is. Also, why did Mama call Papa fierce? Papa is clearly full of smiles all the time.