Chapter 60

Chapter 60: Evil Dog Torturing Pair

After that Weibo message was posted, the fans immediately exploded.

"This couple... I've been living for too long *crying laugh*"

"*candle* Stay strong Blinks Leader."

"If you have the ability to torture dogs, then you also have the ability to reveal the details of the punishment! *crying laugh*"

"You guys are too perverted. Jeon dada was definitely referring to ordinary punishment methods *hehe*"

"I'm not afraid of getting tortured. Please go ahead  I won't beg for a video, but can you upload an after picture? *shy*"

"Upload picture +1. At least let us know if Blinks Leader is still alive *crying laugh*"

"I've already called the police. I wonder how many years they'll get for torturing dogs on such a large scale? @DepartmentOfPublicSafetyOnline"

"I'm from the gas station. Who called just now to order gas? It has already been prepared."

"For some indescribable reason, my face is actually getting red and my heart is beating faster. This Weibo post is poisonous *doge*"

"I want to ask what kind of  tools were used to put her in order? And also if Blinks Leader is alright? (*/ω\*)"

After Jungkook finished appreciating the fan comments, he had originally planned to turn off the phone and go to sleep. However, right before he logged out of Weibo, he noticed that Eunwoo had reposted his Weibo message and even added a one word comment.

Beast.

This Weibo message had only been posted five minutes ago, but it had already gotten over three thousand likes.

Jungkook paused for a moment, laughing while looking at the screen. This was already enough to be considered a beast? He could be even more of a beast.

Lisa sound asleep at that moment. Jungkook walked next to the bedside and arranged the hair on her face. Then, he found an aesthetically pleasing angle, lifted up his phone, and leaned over to kiss her cheek gently.

After pressing the shutter button, he picked up the phone to take a look. Even though this was his first selfie, the result was still pretty good. He used Weibo's built in filters to spruce it up a bit and then proceeded to upload it onto Weibo.

Jungkook (V): Goodnight. [picture]

All the fans, ".................."

Probably because this Weibo post was too formidable, for a moment, even the anti-fans were at a loss about what to criticize.

After a second of silent mutual understanding, the comments rose up like a tide.

"#EvilDogTorturingPair# I'm not buying your album anymore because I need to recuperate behind closed doors. *bye*"

"I've never seen such crazy and ridiculous people. I just hope that the police can quickly arrest them and bring them to justice. #EvilDogTorturingPair#

"At this rate, the paparazzi are going to be forced to their deaths *crying laugh* What are they going to do if you guys reveal everything yourselves? *crying laugh*"

"#EvilDogTorturingPair# Those who flirt publically separate quickly. *crying laugh* I'm just this evil. Looking forward to seeing the two of you air your divorce papers tomorrow *bye*"