Chapter 34

Chapter 34: What do you mean I scream pretty well? You’re so shameless!

When September arrived, the commemoration concert’s rehearsal schedule was officially released. Another task was added to Lisa’s everyday work routine in addition to attending her usual training center classes.

After Jungkook rearranged You Wanted to Break Up Today, it had become much warmer and more consistent with the current style of pop music.

On stage, Lisa and a guitarist sat across from one another. Since Jungkook had altered this song to include a guitar accompaniment, he had asked a well-known guitar player within the industry to perform with her.

Compared to when they first started, the coordination between Lisa and the guitarist had become much smoother. Her understanding of the lyrics and grasp of the song had also steadily improved.

All the other artists had songs that could ignite the enthusiasm of everyone present with their song intros alone. On the other hand, her song was well-known, but it certainly couldn’t be considered a classic.

At this point, all she could really do was try her best to perform this song to the best of her abilities.

After she thanked the guitarist, Lisa returned backstage by herself. In the hallway, she bumped into Eunwoo, who had also come to rehearse. Over the past two days of rehearsals, she had already met quite a few singers that she could only previously see on TV. Therefore, when she saw Eunwoo at this moment, she was no longer as panic-stricken and helpless as she was in the beginning.

However, the excitement she felt seeing an idol was still impossible to hide. She excitedly greeted him, “Hello, Expert Cha!”

Eunwoo laughed and then stopped walking to talk to her, “Don’t call me Expert Cha. You can just call me Eunwoo.”

“Ah?” Even though she could casually address him as Eunwoo when talking to others in private, she found it difficult when he was standing in front of her.

Social anxiety was so frustrating.

She quickly licked her dry lips and tried to say his name, “Eunwoo.”

Eunwoo stared blankly for a moment before faintly grunting in acknowledgement, “Are you nervous about participating in such a large scale concert for the first time?”

Lisa nodded, “Of course I’m nervous. You don’t even know! The first time I saw that the concert hall could hold tens of thousands of people, I almost kneeled down on stage.”

Eunwoo chuckled, “That’s okay. I was also very nervous for my first concert. However, during the actual performance, the lighting will be so dim that you won’t even be able to see the people below. Just think of them all as potatoes.”

Lisa burst into laughter and thought, “What the heck, potatoes?!” She smiled as she looked up at Eunwoo, “I actually wanted to tell you earlier that you’re a really nice guy!”

Eunwoo looked absentminded momentarily. Then, he raised his hand and tousled her hair in a very natural manner, “Don’t label me a nice guy as you please.”

Lisa couldn’t help but laugh again. Her attention was drawn to Eunwoo’s lean figure.

Today he was wearing a black T-shirt and a pair of low-waisted jeans. When he lifted his arm, he slightly exposed his waist.

Lisa swore that she really wasn’t deliberately trying to look at his waist. Her eyes had just happened to land there. Eunwoo’s physique was definitely the type that could cause his fans to spurt out nosebleeds. Moments later, Lisa still couldn’t avert her gaze. Instead, she took a few more curious glances. “You have a tattoo on your waist?”