Chapter 50

Chapter 50: Only you are priceless

Just half a year ago, Eunwoo was an unreachable idol to Lisa. However, now, Jungkook was telling her that he wanted her to beat Eunwoo and stand in his position.

But the strangest part about this was that when Lisa looked closely at Jungkook's eyes, she actually thought that she could accomplish that.

After the Golden Melody Award was presented, the Grand Music Awards ended soon after. When Lisa began to leave, she came across Eunha. Eunha's complexion wasn't very good, and it was a far cry from the proud manner she had entered with.

She didn't say anything to Lisa, and Lisa wasn't the type to force her way over either. Instead, she followed the stream of people and left the premises.

When Wendy's assistant dropped her off at the entrance to her building, she raised her head to size up the luxury apartment building, "Wow, you live in the same complex as Jeon dada?"

Lisa, "..."

She unexpectedly knew that Jungkook lived here as well...?

Lisa laughed nervously, "I only found out after I moved in. Haha."

The assistant nodded unsuspectingly and said, "If I had known earlier, I would've let Jeon dada send you home. Ah, although it wouldn't have been good if other people saw."

Lisa laughed it off and quickly ended the conversation, "Thank you for sending me home. Stay safe on the road. Good night."

After she finished speaking, she opened the car door and quickly got off. Not long after she got home, Jungkook returned as well.

After Lisa finished showering, she came out of the bathroom while drying her hair. When Jungkook saw her, he went up and hugged her. He took in her fragrance and said, "Wife is the most fragrant."

Lisa helplessly tried to shake him off, "You can go make yourself smell fragrant too."

Jungkook laughed as he bent over and sniffed her hair again, "There's no hurry. I have something I'd like to give you."

Lisa retorted, "Please don't say that it's yourself..."

The smile on Jungkook's face deepened. He walked over to a table and opened the drawer, pulling out a small gift box, "I've belonged to you from the start. This is what I wanted to give you. Congratulations on winning the Newcomer Award."

Lisa took the box in his hands and gave it a couple glances. Judging by the size of the box, it looked like a small accessory. It couldn't possibly be a ring, right?

She suspiciously looked over at Jungkook and opened the box. Inside there was no ring, but there was a jade necklace. When Lisa picked up the necklace to study it more closely, she noticed that the jade was engraved with a little bird biting an ear of wheat.

"Wishing you in advance that your album is a big seller." Jungkook
 said with a smile.

"Thank you." Lisa really liked this jade necklace. The carving of the little bird looked very lively. Each and every grain of the wheat was engraved with the utmost care and looked quite plump. Although she wasn't a jade expert, she could tell that this piece of jade was definitely not cheap from just one glance at the workmanship, "Was this very expensive?"

Jungkook replied, "I bought it from a friend. It was only a few thousand."

"Only a few thousand?" Lisa didn't quite believe him. After all, this piece of jade was three-dimensional rather than flat. It should be worth at least $10,000, right? "What type of jade is this?"