Chapter 52

Chapter 52: We're very much in love

"My mom just called to say that Tzuyu has already returned home safely." Jungkook walked over from the living room and continued helping Lisa wash the dishes.

"Oh, that's good." Truth be told, Lisa had really been a bit worried that the little girl would take things too hard. After all, this was the coco heas oppa she had crushed on for so many years.

After Jungkook shook the the bubbles off his hands, he wrapped his arms around Lisa's waist and rubbed against her, "Wife, shall we continue physical training tonight?"

Lisa gave him a side glance, "You can sleep by yourself next door tonight."

Jungkook looked at her with an extremely wronged expression, "Wife, it'll be the New Year soon. How could you bear to make me sleep restlessly by myself?"

Lisa responded indifferently, "I have the New Year's Eve Concert tomorrow. I need to rest properly tonight."

Jungkook, "..."

That's why I suggested more physical training.

On the second to last day of the year, Jungkook once again experienced how hard it was to fall asleep at night without a wife to hold.

The next day, Lisa followed a schedule that included recording songs, performing in a celebration, and then rushing to the next celebration's venue. Both New Year's celebrations went without a hitch. However, when she stood on the stage during the countdown and balloons of every color drifted down from the sky, she felt a little regretful that coco head couldn't be there to see them too.

She didn't return home until it one in the morning, but Jungkook was still awake. After she finished her bath, she noticed that Jungkook was looking at her concentratedly.

"Why haven't you slept yet?"

Jungkook responded, "I'm unhappy that you welcomed in the New Year with another man."

Lisa, "..."

She crawled under the covers and lay down. She spoke with her back facing Jungkook, "I'm going to sleep, good night."

Jungkook immediately snuggled closer and his hand restlessly burrowed underneath her collar, "Wife, Happy New Year."

"Happy New Year..." Lisa responded smilingly and softly. Jungkook's hand began to roam even more presumptuously.

"Stop messing around..." Lisa giggled. She wanted to wanted to move Jungkook's hand away but he hugged her even more tightly.

"Darling, just once..." He whispered into her ear and nibbled her earlobe. His glistening eyes carried a hint of anticipation.

Perhaps it was because Jungkook always called her darling while doing *that* sort of thing, but now Lisa felt like darling was a really perverted word.

Jungkook's other hand had already reached under her skirt. Lisa humphed a bit more and then accepted her fate, "I'm a little tired today so don't be as..." intense as last time.

Even though she didn't finish her sentence, Jungkook knew exactly what she meant. Smiling, he rolled on top of her and nipped her lower lip, "Relax, I'll be very gentle and tender."

Their breathing gradually intertwined and, as always, Jungkook enjoyed this activity greatly.

The next day was the first day of the new year, and with it came the fresh possibilities of a new year. The entire city was immersed in a New Year's atmosphere.

Last night, Lisa had slept late so she wanted to take advantage of not having work in the morning to catch up on sleep. However, she was unexpectedly awoken by her phone bright and early in the morning.