Chapter 48

Chapter 48: Oh, how about you sleep next door tonight?

Lisa’s fan meetup was organized very quickly. After the company’s official account announced the event, Lisa immediately sent out a post of her own and received an enthusiastic response from her fans.

The number of followers she had on Weibo was close to breaking through 3 million. After receiving ardent requests from the Blinks, she had promised that she would post a selfie when she reached 3 million. Yup, even though she had previously promised Wendy that she would take more selfies, she hadn’t taken a single one that satisfied her after all this time.

Just thinking about that was depressing.

When her follower count was just shy of 3 million, she received the With You promotional photo from Wendy. The post-production of the song was basically done and the release date was set for December 25th. Wendy told her to coordinate her activities with Eunwoo’s publicity activities by posting her own photo on Weibo.

This photo was a saving grace to Lisa’s dilemma. She gave up on taking a selfie. When she saw her follower count surpass 3 million, she posted the photo that Wendy had given her on Weibo.

Lisa__Blinks Leader ( V ): Thank you to my Blinks for all your support. My follower count has broken 3 million ~\(≧▽≦)/~ but taking selfies is a learned skill and I’m an aesthetically picky Aries, so why don’t I just post this professional photo? :)#with you#

T/N: (V) is tacked onto verified accounts

After her post was published, she quickly received congratulatory messages from Blinks from everywhere.

“Blinks leader is crazy beautiful! Such long legs! Please let me touch! *heart*”

“Holy crap, I’ve been blinded by the brilliance! This sexy wild cat definitely isn’t our Blinks leader!”

“Blinks Leader can hold her own even when taking the sexy route! No matter what, Blinks Leader dominates the world!

“My Blinks Leader is the most brilliant!”

“I’ve been looking forward to this collaboration with Eunwoo for forever! I can tell from this picture that the lyrics are definitely going to be intense *doge* ”

“I have absolutely no idea why Eunwoo would collaborate with you *bye* ”

“An anti-fan has snuck in →_→ elders, please boot the person.”

“The Left Chief Enforcer has arrived. Where is the anti-fan?”

“Hello Left Enforcer! The anti-fan has already been booted by me! I’m a small elder from the Southwest division! May I get a promotion?!”

After the news about With You began to spread, a large uproar swept across Weibo. As a result, Lisa also became a trending topic for two days straight. Her company took advantage of the situation and put her fan meetup tickets up for sale. Since there weren’t many tickets to begin with, they were completely sold out in a very short amount of time.

On the day of the fan meetup, Lisa performed I’m Here and You Wanted to Break Up With Me Today live, played interactive games with her fans, and along the way, met the legendary elders and enforcers among the Blinks.

In short, the entire event was filled with joy and cheer. Not only did the lucky Blinks receive CDs autographed by Lisa, Lisa also received many gifts from her fans, which were mostly food items.