Chapter 69

Chapter 69: My dinner 

Early the next morning, Lisa and her crew set off for D City.

Since she was going to visit five cities on this trip, the company picked five outfits from the Colorful Kiss MV and asked her to wear a different one for each city.

Lisa spent the entire morning getting ready. Although her stylist during the filming of the MV was French and the stylist who had come with her was one assigned by the company, the stylist was just as meticulous.

That morning, Jungkook and IU were discussing her new album in his office. IU looked at the new song he had written for her and laughed. "Great Producer Jeon, don't you think that your preferential treatment between singers is a bit too excessive? The lyrics you wrote for Lisa were 'Your kisses carry the sweet taste of strawberries, making me become addicted', yet the lyrics you wrote for me are 'The icy rain pours down on my heart, cooling the heat from the candlelight'?"

Jungkook sat in his office chair without saying a word.

IU continued to voice her dissatisfaction, "I know that Lisa is your wife and that you're overflowing with love for her, but I just want to be able to peacefully sing a love song. Couldn't you write something less oppressive?"

Jungkook finally looked up to glance at her and spoke, "If you're not satisfied, go find someone else to write it."

IU's eyes narrowed. After staring at him for a moment, she suddenly burst into laughter, "I've heard that your mood has been terrible ever since Lisa left town for her signing events."

Jungkook looked at her, "Would you like to record this song fifty times?"

IU, "..."

The weak must swallow their grievances and submit to the powerful.

Lisa's first signing event began at 1:30pm. Many fans had started lining up at noon. Their hands were filled with bags on bags of cookies.

Today, Lisa was wearing an ice cream print one-piece dress. Her fans began shrieking as soon as she appeared on stage. The protectors and elders of the D City Blinks Division lifted banners and shouted in clear voices, "Blinks Leader, Blinks Leader, Universe's Most Beautiful!"

For a second, Lisa mistakenly felt like she had returned to the Heavenly Voice set.

The signing event began when she sat down on the seat arranged by the event planners. The event crew walked down the line to caution everyone repeatedly that only signature requests would be permitted. However, the fans didn't listen at all.

"Blinks Leader, could you write 'Joong Ki is definitely yours, drop everything and start pursuing!'?"

"Blinks Leader, could you write for me the exact same thing you wrote for Emperor Jhope?!"

"Blinks Leader, please write get fit or die!"

"Blinks Leader, I've liked you quietly! Could you also sign my math exam while you're at it???"

Lisa, "..."

She felt like she had spent so much time practicing her signature for nothing.

Lisa had started practicing her fountain penmanship back in elementary school. Thanks to the encouragement of her teacher, she had even taken an exam to become ranked so her handwriting was really nice. However, towards the end of the signing, her endurance had worn thin. Simply moving her wrist made her feel incredibly tired. She had to resort to signing an undecipherable mess of a signature.