Chapter 59

Chapter 59: Coco head's fierce retaliation.

Just like that, the small splash caused by the plastic surgery scandal gradually settled down.

However, many fans filled with righteous indignation came to complain on their Weibo pages that the scandal had only occurred because of how publicly they were flirting.

While Lisa didn't pay much attention to this, Jungkook seemed to have caught onto something. Was it possible that the person who had released Lisa's middle school picture was a former admirer but was now an enemy?

No no. Given her level of attractiveness in the past, there probably wasn't anyone besides him who was capable of looking past her appearance to see her personality. Therefore...was that feeling of love turned to hate directed at him?

After some contemplation, Jungkook decided that was very probable. After all, back in the day he was also one of 7th Middle School's flower boys.

As he pondered, he opened his computer and logged onto Line.

Even though he had already left the class group chat, he was still friends with several middle school classmates. When he opened his middle school friends list, he saw that the class president's icon was bouncing.

Class president Suga : Sorry! I've already asked the class group chat about the matter of leaking Lisa's middle school picture online. Nayeon admitted that she was the one who sent it to that promoter.

Frowning, Jungkook typed on the keyboard, "Since I've already left the class group chat, I'll have to bother you to help me pass on a message. Lisa and I are already married. If they'd like, I can send them invitations and give them a private room when we hold a wedding reception. It's also fine if some don't want to give us their blessings. I just hope is that no one acts in such a senseless manner again. If anyone else leaks our private matters online, I will settle things in court."

The class president replied very quickly, "I understand. I will pass on your message. Also, Nayeon said that she wants to apologize to you. However, she doesn't have a way to contact you, and her friend request was never accepted."

Jungkook laughed sarcastically as he looked at the screen, "Tell her, why would we still need the police if apologies sufficed?"

Class president, "..."

Not long after the amicable exchange between Jungkook and the class president ended, Lisa published a Weibo post.

Lisa_BlinkLeader (V): I need to tell everyone a secret today. Great Producer Jeon is so high and mighty in the recording studio, but he also has a dark past. Oh, don't believe that this is a math exam score. This is actually Great Producer Jeon's IQ score. *doge*

[picture]

Of course, the picture was of the math exam that Jungkook had scored a 73%. Lisa had taken a close up shot of the red x's, making the test look especially tragic.

Class president, "..."

He had seen this post not long after Lisa had published it. Did this count as leaking private matters, as Jungkook had said himself? Weren't grades an extremely private matter? Therefore, would Jungkook be taking his newlywed wife to court?

Thinking about that made him feel a bit of anticipation.

The fans acted as though they discovered a new world and gathered enthusiastically to leave Lisa messages.

"Hahahahahaha dying of laughter. Jungkook didn't even know how to solve this problem. This can simply solved by passing through Point E to make a perpendicular line between EO and AB hahaha I bet his IQ doesn't even reach 73 *doge*"