Chapter 49

Chapter 49: I want you to beat Eunwoo

When Jungkook woke up at a little past seven, Lisa was still sleeping beside him.

Today, all the recording studio appointments were in the afternoon so she didn’t have any work scheduled for the morning. Jungkook watched her attentively for a moment. Then, he rolled on top of her and kissed her lips.

Lisa was quickly woken up by him. She knit her brows as she opened her eyes. A furry head was currently lingering by her chest.

She sucked in a breath, “…Jungkook, why are you getting so passionate this early in the morning?”

Upon hearing her, Jungkook looked up at her. His moist eyes held a smile, “Don’t you know that men are most easily excited in the morning?”

Lisa, “…”

She didn’t want to know!

Jungkook tore open her nightgown and nuzzled up to her ear. He whispered, “Wife, let’s just do it once, okay?”

Lisa, “…”

Uh, hell no!

Judging by Jungkook’s attitude, she wouldn’t be able to escape this time. Therefore she tried hard to negotiate some benefits, “If we do it, you’re not allowed to scold me in the recording studio!”

Jungkook chuckled and bit her lower lip lightly, “I’ll try my best.”

….What the hell is try my best! If we can’t agree on the conditions then we’re not doing it!

However, Jungkook didn’t hear her mental roars. After doing the activity he liked so much, he got out of bed looking refreshed and lively. He took out a fresh shirt from the closet and spoke to Lisa as he changed, “Darling, it’s time to get up.”

Lisa, “…”

Don’t think that she would listen to him if he called her darling!

She rolled over lazily and turned her back to Jungkook, “I don’t have work this morning.”

Jungkook grunted in acknowledgement, “That’s perfect for going to classes at the training center.”

Lisa, “…”

Didn’t he have any humanity?

After Jungkook finished changing, he leaned over to kiss her, “I’ll come back and wake you after I finish making breakfast.”

“…Humph.”

Jungkook looked down and chuckled. Lisa pushed his chest, “Then hurry up and go make breakfast!”

Jungkook pecked her again and walked out laughing.

After he made breakfast and woke Lisa up, Jungkook left for the company to work. He had received a new set of lyrics yesterday so he needed to start composing music for it this morning.

The sole lyricist for this song was Jin. Even though he was male, he was extremely talented at writing lyrics about young girls in love. The song he had written for Lisa, Love That Arrived Unexpectedly, was one such song.

An album needed to have songs of many styles. Therefore, Jungkook had picked this song. The lyrics were written quite well, and it even had a retro vibe. It sounded a little bit like disco from the 70s or 80s. When Jungkook composed the music, he employed the use of more orchestral instruments since those would make the song more lively and energize the listeners more easily.