Chapter 66

Chapter 66: Newlyweds living separately – aren't you scared of having marital problems?

It could be considered a dream of every singer to hold a solo concert. It was also a sign of acknowledgement for a singer.

As a newcomer who hadn't even debuted for a full year, Lisa really felt like she had won five million dollars after hearing that the company wanted to hold a solo concert for her.

Apparently, making a wish on Ferris wheels was still pretty effective. orz

Seeing that Lisa was silent, Wendy continued, "However, you don't have that many songs of your own right now so the scale of this concert won't be very large. In addition, there will only be two showings in A City."

Lisa nodded, "Okay, this has already been a really pleasant surprise."

Wendy laughed, "Wait until you've released more songs. At that time, it won't even be a problem to arrange a nationwide tour. I will followup with the concert details. Jungkook has already volunteered to take on the position of music director."

After blanking out for a second, Lisa blinked at Wendy, "He already knows about the concert?" She had been planning on going over and surprising him.

Wendy responded, "He was the one who proposed the idea of holding a concert for you to CEO Kim."

Lisa's eyes opened wide but she didn't speak.

"Your album is selling really well right now. The company will plan several signing events for you. I will contact you after the times and places are confirmed. Additionally, I received offers from three advertising companies today. Go ahead and choose two of them to accept."

Lisa was rather confused, "Can't we accept all three?"

Wendy spoke, "You'll be on a really tight schedule if you accept all three."

Lisa spoke, "That's fine. I can spend less time resting." Advertisements were the best way to make money. It was only natural that she wanted to accept more while she was currently popular. Seeing the numbers in her bank account rise slowly would make her heart feel happy and at peace.

Wendy laughed out loud, "Of course, if you're not worried about being tired, I also hope that you can earn some more money for the company." She typed on the computer as she spoke, "I have already sent the details to your email. Two are snack advertisements and one is for shampoo."

"Okay, I'll take a look in a moment." After speaking, she felt a little odd. "Why do so many snack advertising companies like coming to me?"

Wendy responded, "Because you have a face that looks like it really enjoys eating snacks."

Lisa, "..."

What does a face that really enjoys eating snacks look like?!

Brimming with excitement, she ran over to Jungkook's office and told him that she was about to strike it rich. Contrary to expectations, Jungkook's face fell after he finished listening to her. "Why are you working yourself so hard? It's not like I can't provide for you."

Lisa responded seriously, "Collecting money is my hobby. You're not allowed to deprive me of this."

Jungkook, "..."

After taking a glance at her newest itinerary, he looked up at her, "You're a busy person now. You don't have time to accompany me anymore."

Lisa laughed, propping her hands up on the table as she looked at him, "Chaeyoung invited me to eat hotpot tonight to celebrate the big album sales. Would you like to come with me?"