Chapter 77

Chapter 77 – Extra 1

Having experienced last time’s robbery incident, Lisa became aware that, although she had a heart of chivalry, she lacked the physical strength.

So she decided to go learn Taekwondo.

Lisa received a flyer at the school’s entrance from the two brothers wearing Taekwondo uniforms. The flyer mentioned that you can have free lessons for the first day free, then you can decide whether you’d like to register or not.

The result? Lisa dragged Jungkook into the school for the free lessons.

The Taekwondo instructor was a middle-aged man with looks that did not appear affable in the least. However Lisa wasn’t afraid; when it comes to martial arts, it is required to project a dignified demeanor!

When Lisa and Jungkook went and stood with the other students, the instructor had everyone start with a warm-up.

This so-called warm-up, was to run five laps around the school.

Lisa : “…”

Although the school was not as big as a school’s big playground, but… five laps, for Lisa, was still a bit of a challenge.

After running two and a half laps, Lisa already began losing her breath. Jungkook slowed his pace, accompanying Lisa at her side: “I heard that physical exam scores are crucial in advancing to a higher belt.”

Lisa : “…”

She’s not learning taekwondo to measure her physical fitness!

Jungkook looked at Lisa’s breathless expression and shook his head: “Your physical strength is too poor. After this we need to do more physical training.”