Chapter 61

Chapter 61: Evil Dog Torturing Pair's Entire Valentine's Day

After Jungkook and Lisa's Weibo accounts were both silent for several days, the popularity of the term Evil Dog Torturing Pair finally diminished slowly.

Sadly, those verified policemen Weibo accounts were still following her.

It looked like they were still being monitored.

On February 14th, Lisa went to Starlight General Merchandise as planned to attend the advertising company's publicity event.

Since today was Valentine's Day, the streets were pretty much filled with pairs of sweethearts.

The event was very lively. Even though Lisa finished singing the two songs at the very beginning, she stayed behind to hand out awards to the winning couples.

Two of Lisa's fans snuck into the registration booth while holding discs for her single I'm Here which was released last year. The staff member in charge of registration looked up at them and raised an eyebrow "Quite a few of Lisa's fans snuck in to participate in the game earlier, but at least they found a partner of the opposite sex. Isn't it a bit lacking in sincerity for the two of you girls to sign up together?"

When the two girls heard that, they embraced one another immediately, "This event actually discriminates against homosexuality?"

Staff member: "..."

Alright.

After the two girls passed registration, they entered the backstage area happily.

Lisa sat on the judges panel nearby. One of the girls secretly took a picture of her and then yelled excitedly, "Blinks Leader, Blinks Leader! We are Little Blinks!"

When Lisa turned around to take a look, she smiled and waved at them.

Perhaps it was because Lisa's smile had inspired them, but the two delicate looking girls unexpectedly surmounted all difficulties and defeated all the other couples to win first place within their group with ease.

When it was time be awarded the chocolate, the girl's hands trembled, "Blinks Leader, OMG, you're so close! Your lashes are so long!"

Lisa, "..."

The other girl handed over two discs in her hands, and even considerately added a pen, "Blinks Leader, can we have your autograph?! We weren't able to get tickets to the last fan meet and we've regretted it so much!"

Even though this wasn't one of Lisa's fan meets, she quickly autographed her name for the two Little Blinks.

"Thank you!" After the two of them received the signed discs, they didn't forget to ask, "Blinks Leader, why hasn't there been any dog torturing on Weibo lately? We've missed it!"

Lisa, "..."

Oh no, were all her fans extreme M's...

T/N: M = masochist

The host punctually asked the two girls to leave so that the next group of competitions could begin.

The two girls were extremely happy after obtaining both Lisa's personal autograph and the Valentine's Day limited chocolate set. While leaving the event's stage tent, they briefly walked past a tall man.

"Wow, that guys is hot." The girl on the right stopped in her tracks and turned around to look.

The girls next to her nodded, "Even the view of his back is so handsome." She paused, then looked over at her companion, "Why do I get the feeling that he resembles Jeon dada?"