Chapter 15

Chapter 15: Competition Preparation

After Jungkook’s message was sent, the entire group went dead silent.

Lisa stared at the screen for a bit before clicking Jungkook’s user icon and sending a private message over: I thought you stopped using this Line a long time ago.

Not long after, she received Jungkook’s reply: I also thought you stopped using this Line a long time ago.

Lisa : Ah, I’m always on invisible mode.

Jungkook : Me too.

Lisa thought for a bit. Her fingertips tapped across the keyboard, but before she could send out her message, another message from Jungkook arrived: Although, I remember I told you to rest. Why are you still online?

Lisa, “…”

She had hidden in her room and secretly went online. He had unexpectedly still caught her.

Jungkook : You don’t need to reply to the group. Don’t mind what they’ve said.

Lisa deleted her previous message and started typing again: I know. Nayeon is just secretly in love with you ╮(╯_╰)╭」

Jungkook didn’t reply so Lisa tapped out another message: I wonder how badly Nayeon’s heart was wounded 

Jungkook still didn’t reply. Lisa blinked a couple times : Coco head, are you embarrassed? Or are you unhappy? [doge]

Jungkook : You can come over to my room to see if I’m embarrassed or unhappy.

Lisa, “…”

I’m going to sleep.

She quickly closed the chat box and was just about to log out from Line when her fingers paused. Then she sent out a friend request to Jungkook.

Jungkook accepted her friend request very quickly. Lisa laughed and clicked [Leave group] in the class group chat. Then she closed her computer and went to sleep.

Jungkook saw that Lisa’s user icon had darkened so he closed their chat box. In the center of his screen remained another chat box. The messenger was Nayeon, and there were even a couple lines of chat history.

Nayeon : Jungkook, since you actually still use this username, how come you never replied to any of my previous messages?

Nayeon : What’s the meaning behind bad mouthing me out of nowhere in the group chat?

Jungkook : What’s the meaning behind you bad mouthing Lisa?

Nayeon sent over another message: She stopped using that account a long time ago. What’s wrong with me talking about her? She can’t even see it.

Right after she said that, she received an alert that Lisa had left the group.

She froze in front of the computer. A message appeared on her screen.

Jungkook : Then what’s wrong with me badmouthing you? You can just pretend you can’t see it.

After Jungkook entered that message, he exited the chat box. However, before signing out of Line, he found Lisa’s profile and selected [appear online to user in invisible mode].

On the other side of the internet, Nayeon quickly typed out a message. However, before she could send it, she received another alert.

Jungkook has left Middle School Class 4 Group.

Nayeon’s eyebrows scrunched up and she slammed her computer shut.

Just like this, the class group chat matter passed without causing any waves in Lisa’s heart. Her everyday life was still completely occupied by the extremely rigorous training. The only news worth mentioning was that Jungkook started making her a packed lunch everyday.