Chapter 51

Chapter 51: Lisa and Jungkook are married.

Lisa's maiden heart was struck again.

She looked at Jungkook for a moment before voicing the question on her mind, "Coco head, did you search the internet for a complete anthology of romantic quotes."

Jungkook grinned and laughed, "Do I need to look it up? If I add up all the love songs that I've written, I can come up with my an anthology of my own."

Lisa sighed in admiration as she nodded in agreement. "Why don't you start a class? It can be called Coco head's Classroom for Romantic Quotes."

Jungkook, "...Are you done with your training center classes for the day?"

Tch, of course he would use the training classes to change the topic. Lisa harrumphed and walked out.

It was already the end of the year so every major TV channel was preparing for the New Year's Eve Concert.

When she came across Eunwoo backstage at A City TV, Lisa wasn't surprised at all since she had already seen the song lineup. Eunwoo was the singer for the countdown segment where he would serve as the highlight of the entire performance. She didn't know if it was the TV channel's idea or if it was Eunwoo's idea, but the that song he was performing during the countdown was their duet, With You.

That's why Lisa was fortunate enough to be able to stand on stage and countdown with the audience at her first time participating in the New Year's Eve Concert.

After the rehearsals ended, Eunwoo and Lisa walked together. Even though it was the middle of winter, Eunwoo was still wearing a single layer as usual. He looked over to glance at Lisa and asked, "How is your album coming along?"

Lisa sighed, "I've only finished recording one song."

Jungkook's standards were really too high. After finishing the recording for Era with great difficulty, she was now stuck again on Love That Arrived Unexpectedly.

He kept telling her that her singing didn't give off the feeling of a young girl in love.

Lisa laughed sarcastically inside. Asking a married woman to sing like a young girl in love was pretty cruel in itself, okay?

Luckily, Jungkook had continued to compose at a steady pace. The second song he had written for her album, A Rich and Chaotic Kiss, was already complete.

Unlike Era with its sweet and emotional lyrics, A Rich and Chaotic Kiss was a song with a very strong beat. The song was written to have a trendy vibe which gave Lisa the urge to walk down the runway in a fashion show like a model.

Ah, when the time came, would he say that her singing didn't convey a trendy feeling?

"Jungkook's standards are really high when it comes to album songs, but don't worry. As long as you take steps forward every day, there'll be a day when you reach his requirements." Eunwoo comforted her, unaware that her mind had wandered off.

Lisa smiled at him, "Yeah, I will work hard. Thanks."

After leaving the venue, she got into a van. Her workload had increased thanks to her recent rise in popularity so Wendy had assigned one of her own assistants to Lisa.

Since she didn't have any more work, Lisa asked the assistant to send her back home. Jungkook hadn't returned yet so Lisa ate a bag of snacks and began to prepare dinner.

Just as she finished washing and cutting the vegetables, Lisa heard the doorbell ring. She was a little suspicious. Could coco head have forgotten to bring his keys this morning? She walked to the door and turned on the video intercom. The image of an unfamiliar girl appeared on the screen.