Chapter 31

Chapter 31: Jungkook has already spoken to me. In the future, you can follow me.

Namjoon approved of Lisa’s enthusiasm. He glanced at Jungkook and asked probingly, “Will her new song will be overseen by you?”

“Mhm, the composition of the lyrics, music, and arrangement will all be taken care of by me.”

Namjoon’s mouth carried a hint of a smile, showing his cute dimple. He nodded faintly but didn’t speak.

Every production aspect of Lisa’s song had been assumed by Jungkook. Lisa felt a little overwhelmed by the honor. Namjoon saw through her thoughts and smiled, “Great Producer Jeon won’t be satisfied with what other people compose.”

Lisa blinked in confusion. Jungkook turned over to glance at her and speak, “Since you’ve already signed a contract with the company, the company has an obligation to help you record music.”

“Ah.” Lisa nodded. Namjoon raised his wrist to check the time and spoke to them, “Alright, if the two of you don’t have anymore business here, you can both leave my office.”

Jungkook raised his eyes to look at him, “Who are you planning to give her to?”

Namjoon raised his eyebrows and asked in reply, “Does Great Producer Jeon have a suggestion?”

“Wendy.”

Namjoon paused for a moment before laughing, “It has been a long time since Wendy took a new recruit.”

Jungkook responded without changing his expression, “Mhm, it’s about time she challenged herself again.”

Namjoon looked away and gave a low laugh, “Even if I agree, she may not agree.”

Jungkook spoke, “I will talk to her.”

“Alright, if Wendy agrees to take her, I don’t have any objections.” As he spoke, he looked over at Lisa, “First, I’ll ask Joy to help you familiarize yourself with the company. As for any future matters, wait until your manager is confirmed. She will be the one to communicate with you.”

“Okay, thank you CEO Kim.” Lisa felt like she was in a dream. Soon she would become one of those important people who needed a manager.

Jungkook left first because he still had work to do. Lisa didn’t have to wait for long before Joy came over to familiarize her with the company environment.

The first stop they visited was the company dining hall. Joy diligently gave her tips about which booths gave bigger portions. “The company’s meals are really good so everyone usually eats here. People only get take out when they’re extremely busy.”

Lisa nodded as she listened. Just now, Joy had simply listed some of the dining hall’s most popular dishes, but Lisa was already dying to try them.

Next, Joy took her to the company’s training center. When they arrived, there were quite a few singers in the middle of classes. Joy explained, “Typically, aside from from the recording studio, the singers are most often found here. The company’s training center has many classes. You can choose which classes you want according to your personal needs. However, you’ll need to cover a portion of the costs yourself.”

Lisa nodded. Even though she hadn’t earned a single cent yet, this wasn’t something to be cheap about. She would have to reduce her usual living expenses.

Joy gave her a training center class schedule and a list of the class fees before proceeding to take her upstairs to the recording studio.

Jungkook was inside recording a song. After detecting the new arrivals, he simply glanced at them from the corner of his eyes before returning his attention onto the person singing inside the booth.