Chapter 41

Chapter 41: I only want you.

Lisa slept for two hours before waking up. When she opened her eyes, she realized that Jungkook’s coat was draped over her. She moved a bit and the towel on her forehead fell off.

“You’re awake?” Jungkook sat in front of his work desk and glanced at her. Then, he stood up from his chair.

Lisa picked up the towel that was on her forehead and looked at him as he walked towards her, “How did I get here?”

“I brought you over.” Jungkook reached out his hand to test the temperature of her forehead. It was still a little warm, “Your fever hasn’t completely gone down. Just spend the rest of the morning resting here. When lunch comes, I’ll help you get food.”

Lisa’s eyebrows raised, “Then what about recording?”

Jungkook ‘ah’-ed, “You want to record when your voice is like that?”

Lisa also knew that it wasn’t possible to sing with her current voice, but she felt rather worried about delaying the work pace. “Is Manager Wendy really angry?”

Yeah, she wants to skin you alive.”

Lisa frowned a bit, anxious for her future self.

Jungkook stood by the couch and looked her up and down, “Didn’t I tell you to change your clothes and take a shower? How did you still get sick?”

Lisa felt that his question was really way too shameless. She couldn’t help but laugh sarcastically, “Don’t you know that the viruses can spread through saliva?”

Her words seemed to have reminded Jungkook, and his complexion turned a little odd. Afterwards, a mischievous smile appeared on his mouth, “I really like this method of spreading viruses.”

Lisa, “…”

Mother, his shamelessness has reached a new record!

Jungkook sat down on the couch, and Lisa swiftly scooted further away. When the seat next to her sank down, her heart seemed to thump along with it.

Jungkook placed one arm over the back of the couch and leaned in ambiguously. He spoke in a low voice as if he was whispering sweet nothings, “Do you want to spread it back to me?”

In a fluid motion, Lisa placed a back pillow between the two of them, “Jungkook, don’t think you can steal a kiss from me again!”

Jungkook lifted his hand and picked up the pillow dividing them, staring closely at her with his pitch-black eyes, “Last night, all we did was kiss, right?”

“…What else were you thinking of?!” Lisa’s foot was about to greet him again.

Jungkook looked down and laughed. Sure enough, it was exactly as he had thought.

He felt a little bit of regret, but overwhelmingly, he was rejoicing.

He hadn’t forcefully taken her while his mind was unclear, and he hadn’t completely forgotten their first time together.

He threw the pillow in his hand behind him and leaned over to get even closer to Lisa, “Then, when shall we finish what was supposed to happen afterwards?”

His voice was very gentle and deep. It seemed to hold a spell capable of bewitching others.

Lisa was already completely curled up on a corner of the couch, confined by him into a small space. She, who had nowhere else to retreat, could only stare at the person in front of her and speak with bravado, “Your, your sperm have swam up to your brain!”