Chapter 73

Chapter 73 – Music Awards Ceremony

On the day of the Music Awards Ceremony, Lisa was excited.

Although the day had just barely begun, Lisa eyes were already wide opened, hands latching onto the blanket as she gazed at the ceiling, spellbound.

Not aware of how much time had passed, a chuckle sounded from her side: “Wife, if you are already brimming with energy then I can help you deplete some of it.”

Lisa : “…”

She slowly turned her head over towards the reclined Jungkook, languidly saying: “Don’t bother, I can go downstairs and run two laps.”

Jungkook raised the corner of his lips: “Going downstairs will be more bothersome, and you’ll need to put on clothes. We can solve everything here.”

Lisa : “…”

Lisa had a slight urge to write a book, with the title being 《Jungkook’s Observation Diary: Theory on Attaining Thick-Headedness》

It’ll likely be a big seller.

Feeling that the person beside her was about to stir up some trouble, Lisa suddenly flipped the blanket over and sat up: “I’m going upstairs to warm up my voice!”

Jungkook : “…”

Though, he too could’ve helped her warm up.

Lisa went and put on some soft pajamas and climbed up to the second floor. She then began with some simple diction exercises. Jungkook also didn’t feel like lying about any longer and climbed out of bed to prepare breakfast.

The house contained newly bought chestnut sauce accompanied with toasted bread; good for Lisa’s health.

When he finished extracting some fruit juice, Lisa had finished with warming up her voice just in time. Jungkook chuckled, grabbing the glass of juice as he walked over to the table: “Honey lemon juice.”

Lisa looked towards the table, raising her eyebrows: “Today’s breakfast seems rather rich.” Furthermore, it was all her favourite foods.

Jungkook responded: “Seeing you wake up so early, I was thinking you awoke out of hunger.”

Lisa : “…”

She was only just nervous.

As if he saw through her mind, Jungkook lightly patted her head: “No need to pressure yourself too much. Regardless of the outcome, you’ve already done well.”

Lisa frowned; all of her words are taken out her mouth by Jungkook.

“Who do you think wanted me to defeat Eunwoo in the first place?” She asked.

Jungkook laughed as he took a seat: “Goals need to be a bit big.”

Lisa disagreed: “Goals ought to be set in consideration of one’s abilities. Goals that are unrealistic can only be seen as fantasies.”

Jungkook responded: “Of course, that’s why I didn’t tell you to defeat Jhope..”

Lisa : “…”

In regards to the singing community, Eunwoo and Jhope are more or less the same!

When the loquacious breakfast concluded, Jungkook drove Lisa to the company. He then drove himself to the concert location for on-site preparations.

Although the awards ceremony will be at night, there are also everyday tasks that are needed to be attended to during the day.

When Lisa arrived at the company, the makeup stylist began styling her for tonight’s ceremony.