•CHAPTER 6•

'Day after'

---

"NATALIA! WAKE UP!" Fleur screamed, while Amora was standing Infront golden corner mirror, straight out her Beauxbatons uniform, which was an white sleeved button-up, a rather short pencil skirt and her pale blue tie.

"Natalia!" Amora said, in her sing-song voice.

"whattttt," Natalia groaned, rolling around to face Amora.

"You don't wanna miss breakfast do you?" Amora said raising her brow, knowing that Natalia loved breakfast at Hogwarts.

"No, I need to get changed," Natalia said, launching herself from her bed.

Amora chuckled, seeing the look on Fleur's face.

"You made me try to get her out of bed for 15 minutes, and you knew how to get her up!" Fleur practically screamed.

"It was fun watching you struggle," Amora giggled, while combing her hair with her hair brush.

Fleur rolled her eyes, after a few minutes all three girls where ready and made there way from there carriage to the great hall for breakfast.

They joined multiple Beauxbatons girls at the end of the Ravenclaw table, talking about there new classes that they where attending later in the day.

"So is it true then?" A boy said, from the opposite side of the table.

"Excuse me, what are you talking about?" Amora said politely.

"Your Amora Delacour, right?" He asked.

"Yes," Amora replied, wondering what the boy wanted to say.

"Did you really shot a spell at Jacob McCane?" He asked, probably hearing the new from one of the bystanders from yesterday morning.

"Yesss," she said, dragging along her answer.

Amora frowned her eyebrows, "how do you know anyway?"

"Everyone's taking about it," the boy added.

"Is that all you need or is there something else you need," Amora said sassily, trying to quickly end the random conversation.

"Eh, yeah I think," he said awkwardly, walking away with saying goodbye or anything.

Amora stared there for a few seconds before she slowly turned her head back around, to meet Fleur and Natalia curiously eyes watching her, "what?"

"What was that about?" Fleur asked, as she placed a piece of her pancake in her mouth.

"Oh! It's about how I shot some spells at that boy yesterday," Amora said casually, not giving a care in world.

"You need to stop doing that you know," Natalia added, while she was cutting u other foods.

"Stop what? Standing up for myself and others?" Amora said sassily, getting quite pissed.

"You know I didn't mean it like that, like, you don't have to attack them," she added, trying to take back her current sentence.

"That takes the fun out of it," Amora said smirking, which caused Fleur and Natalia to giggle.

"Well girlies, I've got charms class to attend, Au revoir!" Amora exclaimed, walked toward the enlarge dark oak door at the end of the gray hall.