My Ideal Guy

This chapter provides the following facts and trivias of My Ideal Guy. This is to show my appreciation for you and thank you for reaching this far.

---

1. I started My Ideal Guy way back June 2015.

2. The original story of My Ideal Guy has only thirty chapters and when I have revised it this year, it reached to fifty chapters.

3. I added some characters when I revised this story thus, in the original story, Cheska, Fiona, Lyka, Raymond, Alexis, Derick and the characters in the musical department are not included.

4. Kylalaine's supposed name should only be "Kyla" but it crossed my mind that it's too simple so I added some letters. 😂

5. Kylalaine is the character who I find it hard to write... at first. But in the middle of the story, I slowly got used to her character and it slowly lives in me.

6. Raymond is supposedly be out of the story even from the beginning. I only intend him to show up during the Prologue but I have find a significance with his character so I decided to gave him a role.

7. Alexis shouldn't have been existed in this story if it didn't crossed my mind that I want Kyla to have someone to be jealous of. 😂

8. It wasn't my original plan to reveal Charlie in the 21st chapter, I am actually expecting him to show up earlier than 15th chapter but this story created its own plot. 😂

9. The casts of My Ideal Guy are koreans and are ulzzang models. These are the casts I chose to portray the characters:

Byun Ji Young as Kylalaine Gomez
Na Hyun Chul as Jake Santiago
Do Hwe Ji as Aleign Cruz
Kwak Min Jun as Charlie Torres

10. I didn't find Kyla and Jake's instagram or if they have one. I only found Aleign and Charlie's instagram accounts. You can follow them if you want to stay updated with their lives.

Do Hwe Ji (Aleign): mayolluvia
Kwak Min Jun (Charlie): themjmonk

---

Once again, from the bottom of my heart. Thank you! See you at my first stand-alone story, Past vs Future. The third book of this series (Back to Where we Belong) is also posted but I'll update and finish some of my stories first before I update it.

Keep safe and God bless you all. ❤️