pule

pule
/pjuːl/
verb: pule; 3rd person present: pules; past tense: puled; past participle: puled; gerund or present participle: puling
cry querulously or weakly.
_______________________________

Glendale, AZ
February 24th 2015
third person perspective

"Mama please!" The small girl cried trying to grab hold of her mommy's black skirt, "mama I'll behave please. Mama please I'll behave, I'll be so good I promise mama please."

"I'll be quiet I swear, so quiet you won't even notice me. Mama please, mama please take me home with you. Mama I'm scared I don't wanna stay here please." The small girl continued to beg but to of no avail so she tried her older brother.

"Trent, Tree please. Trent please I'm begging you, I'll leave you alone. I won't bother you anymore please, please don't leave me here Tree. I'm scared." Trenton did know where the name 'three' came from when Dee asked him.

His little sister.

She always called him Tree she said it was a unique nickname, he pretended he hated it but honestly he loved it. He added a h and called himself Three, he believed it'd sound weird going around and having him people calling him a part of nature.

And the nickname was also reserved for his baby sister.

"Get off your brother Soraya, this is your issue."

Soraya let go of her brother's tracksuit bottoms with speed, "I'm sorry mama, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for every bad thing i've done I swear, I'll never misbehave again never ever again mama please." A sob racked through her small body.

"I'll behave mama I promise, p-please don't leave me here. Mama i'm scared, please." More sobs transferred through her tiny body as she begged for her mother's forgiveness, "I'm sorry mama, i'm so so sorry mama. I'm sorry Trent p-please just take me with you. I-I'll stay out the way, I promise!"

"Take her away, she's crazy I've had enough. I can't deal with this oh my god." Soraya's mother put a hand over her face to shield herself from the embarrassment, Trenton dropped his head ashamed and watched as a group of doctors in white suits rushed towards his little sister.

"Trenton! Trenton, please! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry! Please don't leave me! Trenton please! I'm so sorry! I'll behave! I promise, please mama please!" The doctors tried shushing the girl but begs after begs continued to cover out of her.

"Shut her up, please make her quiet." A close by doctor nodded his head before grabbing a syringe full of a pale clear liquid and rushed towards the small girl who was frantically flapping her arms around.

"Mama! No, no mama! Mama please! Make him stop! Mama stop it please! No, mama!"

"Shh little girl, it's okay. Mama's gone, we'll help you." Soraya's terrified brown orbs looked up at the man towering over her with a sinister grin spread across his face and a syringe in his hand. She frantically shook her head 'no' and tried screaming but her mouth was clasped shot with a sweaty hand belonging to another man.

Her eyes said it all though, but they ignored all of her desperate whimpers pushing the Gamma-hydroxybutyrate into her neck. Small whispers and pleads left her mouth as the hand stopping her from screaming let go.

"Please no, no, no" Every 'no' got fainter each time as she fought the darkness.

"Shh go to sleep." A nurse cooed into Soraya's ear as she fought for the will to keep her eyes open, however unwillingly they still fluttered close.