•CHAPTER 9•

'New friends?'

---

"So Amora, what's it like at Beauxbatons?" Herbert questioned, whipping the cream from his butterbeer from the top of his lips with his sleeve of his jumper.

"It's different, like really different," Amora started, All three of them starred at her wait for her to continue with her sentence.

"It's rather large, easy to get lost in and it's made of marble. Every little part of our castle is polished and tidy," Amora continued, lifting her butterbeer to her lip and taking a slip.

"We need to visit Beauxbatons, it sound so beautiful," Gabrielle stated, while staring at Amora with amazement, her chin resting on her nuckled As her elbows supported her body weight.

"I'd rather come here, it's really beautiful. It's just natural beautiful, it's so homey," Amora says.

Most of there conversation where about Amora's life back in France, her family and her classes back at Beauxbatons. Until Cedric started to talk about quidditch, Amora has never even been on a broom, back home they never learn it wasn't 'lady like' Madame Mixime stated. When the boy found out they tried to convince Amora to learn with them one day, which Amora agreed to but she'd be lying to herself if she didn't admit she was scared.

"So any of youse enter the tournament?" Amora asked, wondering if anyone she knew was going to enter.

"I've been thinking about it," Cedric replied, as he spun his spoon around the empty glass jug his butterbeer was in.

"Well, my father wants me to do it, but I don't know myself," Cedric explined, furrowing his eyebrows together.

Amora placed her hand on Cedric shoulder, Cedric smiled at Amora's touch. He felt comfort when he was near her and the same when for her.

"Do it for yourself ced, not others, ok," Amora says, as she looking into them Misty grey eyes she loves so dearly.

"I think about it," Cedric replied, offering a warm smile. That smile that Made Amora feel something. Happiness? Joy? Maybe even love. She doesn't even know herself.

"It's nearly 7:00 we should be getting going, coming Amora?" Cedric asked, as he offered her his hand.

Amora stood up wrapping her silk robe around her and accepting his of his hand, locking there fingers together.

"Cya guys! Nice to meet you Amora, hopefully I'll see you tomorrow," Natalia said smiling at them both, when she noticed there hands where linked together.

"Au revoir!" Amora wave to both of her new friends, Natalia and Herbert.

They walked out of the inn, and followed the path back toward Hogwarts which was drenched in thick snow.

"They like you," Cedric whispered in Amora's ear, which sent a shiver down her spin. The affect he had on her, she'd never felt this way about anyone.

"That's good," Amora replied with, resting her head on Cedric's shoulder. Which made her heart fill with joy.

She's finally admitted to herself, she's developing feeling for the Hufflepuffs golden boy, Cedric Diggory.