•CHAPTER 11•

'Birthday celebrations'

---

"Miss. Delacour, may you come with me," Madame Maxime asked, before Amora hand a chance to object she was led out of the common room of her carriage and pushed into a room full of mirrors.

"Madame? What a going on?" Amora questioned, her eye brows furrowed together in confusion.

"That doesn't matter, miss. Delacour now will you please put this on," Madame Maxime says, handing Amora a black dress bag.

Amora was utterly confused, not knowing what was going on.

Madame Maxime handed Amora a black dress bag, without any single word of what is was for.

"Go on dear, put it on," Madame Mixime yelped joyfully, clapping her hands together with excitement.

Amora unzipped the black dress bag to reveal a duck-egg silk dress, with a slit up the right side of the dress.

Amora slipped into the elegant dress, admiring her beauty in one of the many mirrors. She still didn't know what was going on, completely forgetting it was her 17 birthday.

Amora attention was snatched from her reflection when she noticed threw the mirror the door suddenly opening.

"Fleur, is that you?" Amora asked, as Amora squinted her eye trying to see clearly.

"You look so pretty, mores," Fleur stated, hugging Amora from behind her, swaying as she hugged causing Amora to laugh.

"What's going on, Fleur what are you up too," Amora giggled, pointing her finger in her Fleur's face.

"You'll see, come on," Fleur sang, grabbing Amora's hand dragging her toward the large door, closely followed by Madame Maxime behind them.

Amora, Fleur and Madame Maxime emerged from the door, to see multiple people waiting for them, dressed up rather fancy.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone screamed, three different accents coming from the crowd.

Amora's hand flew over her mouth in utter shock, throwing herself onto her elder sister thanking her multiple times for the surprise.

"Happy birthday Amora," Gabrielle hollered, over the music, Pulling Amora in a secure hug.

"Thanks Gabs," Amora grunted, trying to escape Gabrielle grip.

The two boy appeared behind Her, making her jump.

"Happy birthday Amora," Herbert said politely.

She smiled in response, only really caring what Cedric was thinking for some reason. Her feelings where developing every moment she was near him.

"Happy birthday mores, I got you something," Cedric smiled, causing Amora's face to light up.

"Ced, you didn't have to," she replied kindly, Cedric was holding a red royal blue velvet box in his hand.

Cedric opened it in front of her face, revealing a silver bracelet with a star charm hanging from it.

The gift must have been at least 100 gallons, which was surprising to Amora. She's only knew him for a week or so and he bought her this.

"Cedric," Amora whisper in shock.

"I can't except it," she shuck her head.

"Yes you are, pass me your hand," Cedric chuckled, making grabby hands for Amora's hand.

Amora laughted, as she placed her wrist in his hand for his to slide on the silver bracelet.

It slipped on with ease, making Cedric and Amora smile at his gift.

"Its beautiful ced, thank you," Amora blushed, after she kissed Cedric's left check.

That whole night Amora spend time with friends, newer friends and Celebrating her 17 birthday, dancing the night away with her sister and best friend.