•CHAPTER 13•

'Terrifying'

---

"Harry! Harry, wait up!" Amora shouted from down the hall, causing Harry to snap his head around to face her.

"Oh hi," he said, confused.

"I just wanna let you know, I believe you Harry," Amora says, give Harry a warm smile.

"Thank you, at least one person does," Harry huffed, probably fed up with all the life threatening events he's had to face for the past four year.

"If there's anything you need come to me, ok," Amora offered, trying to help the 14 year old boy as much as she can.

"Oh, I'm Amora Delacour by the way. Anyway I have to go, cya around," Amora rushed, striding down the packed hallways.

Amora never gave Harry the chance to answer her, he's facial expressions change once he heard her last name, Delacour, he's facing her sister in the tournament.

She rushed past the hundred of people crowding the compact hallways, she pushed her way threw them all until she came across a familiar figure, a slim figure with long straight hair, Fleur.

Amora ran into her arms, hugging her tighter than she ever has, "I'm so proud of you," Amora practically screamed, causing Fleur to giggle at her younger sisters excitement.

But Amora knew something was off, she noticed her facial expressions change. Fleur regular happy smile was now dim.

"What's up?" Amora asked, worried she did something wrong.

"I'm just a bit terrified, I have this feeling somethings wrong," Fleur announced, causing Amora to give her a supportive smile.

"You'll be fine, anyway you need to start practicing for the upcoming task in November," Amora stated, trying to take Fleurs mind off the horrid feeling she was having.

"Yeah, we just need to figure it out first," Fleur said, as they walked back toward there carriage.

"It might have to do with magical creatures, or dark magic," Amora squeaked, not sure how safe this tournament was.

"Dumblefore said there's new safety features this year, we don't need to worry ourselves," Fleur said, trying to keep her sister as calm as possible.

They made there way down the long hallways that led toward there dorms, Fleur unlocked the door, to only notice the white discoloured paper laying on Amora's neatly made bed.

"Mores, there's something here for you," Fleur giggled, knowing exactly who it was from.

"Oh, what is it?" Amora wondered, as she walked towards her bed. She recognised the swirly neat hand writing, Cedric.