50. Come To Me

Everyone was on edge for the departure of the First Order. Not only that, but with me as well. My bags were long since packed, my ship long since prepared for flight, except me. I wasn't ready to leave just yet. With Sylas and how peaceful it always was, I never wanted to leave this place for anything. But too much was at stake now. Hope needed to be found, wherever she was. Kylo Ren needed to go and find Skywalker but his bond with me was far from being disconnected. Early in the morning, I had snuck away from him as he slept soundly in his room. Grabbing my nightgown, I had watched his chest fall and rise with ease, a peacefulness surrounding him, like nothing could harm him at that moment in time, not even me. Running away and out of the room from the man I'll always love, I made it known to the Sylas brothers and Monroe that it was more than time for me to escape. However, that was going to go. But once everyone woke to the disturbing news that involved my highly dangerous and untrustworthy ex, everything changed. 

And now here we all stand, in the throne room, watching as countless lives and buildings are destroyed under the rule of the First Order as my so-called ex-lover gets the attention he thinks he deserves from everyone. As we watched the hologram play repeatedly, I could feel Kylo Ren stalk closer to my side as our shoulders brushed against the other. More camps of the First Order were destroyed over the course of the night before, and not just that, but areas where I had other alliances were destroyed along with the camps. Hux was furious, instantly commanding that he and Ren leave before Bex could cause more damage to their reputation. Unable to read his mind, I knew he was hoping for me to go with him. It's something he'd been pushing since Starkiller Base, and a part of me knew he wouldn't leave without me at his side. But like everyone else in the room, Ren also knew that my history with Bex needed to be destroyed. Bex needed to die and soon. I may not have been able to read his mind at the moment, but I knew he saw my dilemma. Like me, he had to let go of something. To kill Bex, I needed to give up on finding Hope for now. And Kylo needed to give up on me for Bex to be killed.

"We need to figure something out before Bex takes this too far. Look how much damage he's already done." Aidyn spoke with worry and anger in his tone as he crossed his arms over his chest. I swear he keeps growing before my eyes. It's odd to see. I thought to Stefan as he nodded his head in agreement.

"There's nothing we need to do here. This location has already been disabled for his ship to find. The problem is, what if he's not working alone anymore? Who could he get to side with him?" Monroe promptly asked all of us, but no one knew that riddle. Even me.

"One thing's for sure. He's still after Amara for rejection and destroying his life. If anything, we should aid her-" Stefan spoke up as I shook my head while leaving my place next to Kylo.

"No one's doing anything for me. He's my ex, my responsibility. I'm the only one who can take him down and know how to do it."

"That may be true, but Mar-he's strong with the Dark forces. You...you can barely control your dark side. What kind of plan do you have against that, hm?" Marcel questioned as he made a point, but I knew something that would help. Something that would give me the strength and the power to defeat Bex. Something much darker than the Dark Side itself as the name echoed in Monroe's mind, and only I could hear it. Looking over at Monroe to show he was right, he scoffed silently, but everyone saw the expression on his face.

"You need to think of something else," Monroe spoke this time as it caught me off guard he would speak it. I overheard people ask about what he meant as I turned my body towards him.

"I don't have anything else," I spoke louder as he turned his head away from mine, avoiding my harsh gaze completely. He shook his head before looking back at me.

"It's too much for you to handle alone."

"We don't know that no one does." At least, I didn't think so.