1-The Face of an Angel

*EDITED*
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
I stood in front of the holo-table and gazed up at the blue silhouette of my Master,"You have been training well my young apprentice." Dooku's hologram spoke to me and I nodded in agreement; if you count well as him torturing me until I get it right, then yeah, I would say it went swimmingly, "I believe it's time for you to take your skills to the temple now, that is, if you believe you're ready."

"Of course I'm ready Master." I would even say that I've been ready for weeks. But of course, Dooku insisted that I had extra practice when it came to clouding my force signature. It was the most imperative skill I needed to apprehend in order to live amongst hundreds of Jedi undetected.

"I don't need to remind you how important it is that you're successful." He glared sternly into my eyes as he spoke to me in a low threatening tone. I cowered slightly; the way he's looking at me now, sent a chill through my body when I remember just how he punishes me if my efforts aren't to his liking, "I trust you will not fail me."

I swallowed nervously before composing myself; I nodded to show him confidence, "I promise, I won't fail you."

"I should hope not, for your sake." His figure quickly disappeared without a goodbye and I let out a heavy sigh as I pressed my palms against the table and leaned forward slightly.

I can do this.

I took a deep breathe and turned around to face the battle droids who were standing idly behind me, "You two," I gestured between them, "I will begin my descent to Coruscant. Once I am gone, you will take this ship to Geonosis where Count Dooku will be waiting for you." I informed them; hoping their robotic idiocy could comprehend something as simple as that.

"Roger Roger." They both responded simultaneously with a salute.

"Good." I sighed as I walked past them to get to my room, if that's even what you could call it. It was more like a claustrophobic storage space that only included a small bed and a dresser, I didn't even have a light. I eyed the room solemnly before walking to my dresser to change out of my dark clothing and into something more civilian like.

As I changed, I silently rejoiced in the fact that I won't be sleeping in this place for awhile. Every time I'm in here; I can only picture the countless nights I cried myself to sleep from the body aches and pains given to me by my torturer.

I stepped out of the room with a packed bag in my hand and walked along the metal hallways to get to the Naboo ship that I have waiting for me in the hangar; which I stole for myself a few weeks ago.

I can't exactly show up to Coruscant in a separatist ship now can I?

As I waltzed to the hangar, a single battle droid stopped me, obviously not recognizing me in my new clothing and changed eye color, "Stop right there intruder." He held a blaster up to me.

Without stopping; I waved my hand and he flew into the side hallway wall with a scream, "I don't have time for you." I rolled my eyes at how stupid they really are.

༻✦༺

I finally landed on the outskirts of Coruscant and made my way to the Jedi Temple. The closer I got, the more nervous I became; I know I'm prepared, I know I'm ready, but there was always that small shadow of a doubt in my mind that I would potentially fail. Thus sending me to my imminent doom. Although, that doubt probably wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for Dooku constantly berating me on what would happen if I do fail. I sighed as I shook the negative thoughts out of my mind and focused on the task at hand.