•CHAPTER 21•

'Golden egg'

---

The Delacour sisters had spend most of their day in the Hogwarts Library, looking threw most book they could find, looking for any type of clue that relates to what the golden egg might be about. The first time Fleur opened it in the Beauxbaton common room, a terrible screech came from it. So the other champions including her Fleur agreed that that had something to do with the 2nd task. Unfortunately, they hadn't found anything of us to them.

The two were now back in the carriage, and Amora ran a bath warm bath for herself. The bathroom in the Beauxbaton carriage were rather large and private.

She pulled her hair into a quick messy bun, stripping and putting one foot in before Theo the lowing herself into the large hot-tub looking bath. She sunk into the warm water being consumed in bubbles, making her muscles automatically relax. She had barely been there for over two minutes when Amora heard a clatter from outside the door.

"Someone is in here!"

"It's me you idiot!" Amora heard Fleur call back.

Picking up her wand Amora pointed it at the door, "Alohamora."

Amora and Fleur were very comfortable with each other, so this scenario wasn't too odd. of course, with the bubbles, Amora's chest was completely covered. Fleur opened the door just enough so she could slip through, entering, and then relocating the door.

"What is it?" Amora asked, looking at her elder sister who was holding the golden egg in her arms.

"I know the next task!"

"How do you know? What is it?" Amora exclaimed Amora, Turning to face her sister with a massive grin
pasted on her face.

"There putting every champions treasure in the lake and they have to retrieve it," Fleur explained, gesturing her hands while explaining.

"You'll need a spell to breathe underwater won't you?" Amora asked.

"Yes, we'll just have to find one," she says, "well I'm going to bed, night!"

"Night!"