•CHAPTER 22•

'Will you go to the Yule ball with me?'

---

The news of the Yule ball was confirmed by multiple teacher around hogwarts, which had all the girls buzzing about what they where wearing and who they where going with. Amora could deny that she wasn't excited, she also wonder if anyone would ask her.

By she wished for something that she didn't need, multiple boy came up to her in every lesson asking her to the ball. Obviously, denying all of them. Waiting to see if Cedric would ask her first.

Amora sat on one of the benches in the hallways with her friends Surrounding her, asking each other multiple questions about their outfits and hairstyles for that one magical night that was fast approaching.

"Have you got dates girls?" Amora gleamed, while platting one of the younger Beauxbaton students hair into long thick braids.

"Yes!" Most of the girls squealed, clapping there hands together in excitement.

"How about you Amora, got a hot date?" Another girl said, winking at her.

"No..." Amora revealed, pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Why not? Your one of the top bachelors!" A girl Harped, making all the girl agree.

"The right person hasn't asked I guess," Amora admitted, causing her to blush slightly.

"Is miss independent blushing?" A dark hair girl Gasped dramatically, causing the other girls to giggle.

"Shut it!"

"We all know who your waiting for mores," the young girl sat in front of her began, "a certain Hufflepuff isn't it."

"No!" Amora shrieked quickly.

"So is!"

"Not!"

"Is!"

"Nope!"

"Don't lie!"

"Fine! Maybe..."

Amora and her class mates argued back and forth about the certain Hufflepuff boy they've seen you with for the past couple of months.

"Amora we all can agree that he's gonna ask you," Fleur chimed in, joining the group of girls.

"Really?" Amora replied, causing Amora to feel a slight bit of hope for the boy and her.

"It's obvious!" Another yelped, making all the girl laugh.

Amora blushed crimson for embarrassment, all the girl knew she'd never had a boyfriend or came close to having one. They all started to call her 'miss independent' in her 4th year.

Amora and her friends strutted threw the halls catching most of the boys attention on the way back to the common room, making most girl glare in there direction.

While they walked, there hair flowed as the strolled making Amora hair look fluffy and light, which it was.

"I think someone's waiting for you," Fleur knocked her sister upper arm, making her Yelp in pain. Turning to face Cedric leaning on one of the many pillars in that hallway.

"Doesn't mean you have to hit me!" Amora hissed, only making her sister roll her eyes and walking away with some of the other girls.

Leaving Amora with three of her other friends; Amy, Lidia and daisy, all accept Lidia where in Amora's year.

"He's looking," Amy giggled.

"He's coming over, act normal!" Lidia whispered, causing Amy and Daisy to giggle more.

The warm presence Amora felt tower over her comforting. she felt a large hand on her left shoulder, the large hand made her shoulder seem tiny compared to his size of hand.

"Amora?" The voice asked, Amora knew it was Cedric straight away.

"Yes Cedric?" Amora softly said, turning around to face the Carmel haired boy with mysterious eyes.

"I was just- Will you-" Cedric stuttered, nervous? He's never seemed to be nervous around Amora before.

He'd taken a deep breathe, "would you like to go to the Yule ball with me?"

Amora heart fluttered, so was cedric's but Amora never knew, "I'd love to Cedric."

Kissing his soft check and leaving a red kiss print on his upper cheek, making most people in viewing point, gasp or whisper, some even cheering.

Cedric grinned from ear to ear boyishly, "can't wait, your going to look even more beautiful that today."

Amora blushed, which made Cedric laugh at the flustered Veela. Cedric offered to walk Amora to her carriage and she obviously accepted straight away, noticing her three friends no where in sight.