The Full Moon (p20)

Next to me, Remus began to scream in agony. Sirius ran towards us, he pushed me out of the way causing me to land on my back. He began muttering things to Remus as he continued to scream in pain. Harry had come to help me up and soon we saw Pettigrew grab Remus' wand. 

Harry was quick to act "Expelliarmus!", Lupin's wand went flying through the air but soon after, Pettigrew had returned to his rodent form and was now running away. I was about to run after him but was held back by Hermione.

All four of us continued watching in horror as we saw Lupin transforming into a werewolf, his claws now digging into Sirius's back. Once he was in full form he threw Sirius out of sight. 

After Hermione's failed attempt to talk to the werewolf it started approaching all four of us who were now holding onto each other for dear life. Snape had now regained consciousness and was fully aware of the imminent danger. He shielded us from the oncoming creature. But before Lupin could cause any further harm Sirius was back in his canine form and was now fighting the werewolf.

We all watched as Lupin chased Sirius out of sight. 

"Sirius" Both Harry and I whispered as we both made a run towards them. Harry and I both watched in shock as Lupin seriously injured him and threw him further down into the forest. Harry ran towards Sirius while I ran another way once I realized the werewolf had become aware of us.

I ran further into the forest, my visibility was close to zero from the darkness due to how far into the forest I now was. I tried to listen around to any noise, but with every tiny noise, I heard my head would snap in its direction. Holding my wand tightly in my hand I walked back into a tree trying to use it as cover and trying to figure out what my next move was.

After not hearing noises for a while I decided to walk back the way I came from still on high alert. I was so caught up in looking around that I didn't realize when I stepped on a huge pile of dry leaves. I turned and was met with a massive figure in front of me. All I could think of was shooting red sparks up at the sky before I saw the wolf's massive claws slash across my collarbone, I fell back onto the ground and felt one more blow across my stomach. I expected the creature to finish the job but after a couple of seconds, I passed out.

______

I woke up what felt like minutes later in the hospital wing. It took a second for my eyes to adjust but finally I looked up and saw that there was now light out through the windows. Madam Pomfrey made her way over to me.

"Dear, you'll need a lot of rest. I wasn't expecting you to wake up for a couple of days." She told me, pouring me some more medicine. "If you hadn't shot up the red sparks dear I'm afraid we would have lost you."

I swallowed it before asking "Where are Harry, Ron, and Hermione?"

"Ron is right over there." She said pointing at a bed across from mine "And Harry and Hermione are with Professor Dumbledore." I took a deep breath but felt a sharp pain across my chest.

I squealed and felt the bandages all around my neck, chest, and stomach.

"Like I said dear, you still need a lot more rest. We've let your parents know and Neville, we know you two are very close, he's on his way, is there anyone else you'd like to keep you company?" She asked.

I thought about her question for a second. "Could you let Draco Malfoy know please...but until everyone wakes up. There's no reason to wake him now" I told her. She smiled and nodded before walking away.

A couple of minutes later I saw Harry and Hermione walking through the door.

"How the hell did you do that?" Ron asked them. I couldn't listen to the rest of the conversation since Neville came bursting through the door soon after.