Together? (69)

Back to Y/N POV*

I woke up on a really soft and comfortable surface and I no longer felt the unbearable pain from before. I was still a little bit sore but nothing compared to before. I sat up and started looking around trying to recognize my surrounding which I couldn't. It was a very elegant room, all black. I was about to get up when I heard the door open. I turned and saw Draco coming in.

He was carrying a plate in his hand and he was so focused on not dropping it that he hadn't realized I was awake.

"Draco?" I called his name making him jump slightly and almost drop the plate.

"y/n, you're awake. Perfect, I've brought this for you." I could see he was happy, he made his way over and placed the plate in front of me on the bed. Even though I was confused I didn't think a second before starting to eat. I was very hungry and I hadn't realized.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me as he watched me eat like a pig.

"Much better. Draco is this your room?" I asked him with my mouth full.

"Yes. I brought you here about 1 hour and a half ago, you weren't doing so good." He told me.

I had finished my food. "Did you heal me?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I tried that spell Snape used on us." He smirked proudly grabbing the plates from the bed and placing them on a cupboard next to the door.

I leaned forward and pecked him. "Thank you."

"Of course my Queen." He smiled and leaned in to kiss me this time. "I've brought some food down to your mother, Luna, and Mr. Ollivanders, they're alright." He told me

"Wait where are the other death eaters?" I asked him now starting to process what was happening.

"They've gone on a mission. Snape's outside, he's left me in charge of the house." He explained.

I relaxed a little but I still felt a little nervous. I started looking around his room with more attention now.

"It's a little messy right now." Draco got up and I saw him get a little nervous.

I laughed a little "I love it." I tried to assure him.

"Draco are you ok?" I asked him patting the spot next to me on his bed.

He walked over and sat next to me. "You get tortured for hours and you ask me if I'm ok?" He half laughed looking down at his sheets.

"I'm sure you enjoyed it as much as I did." I tried to lighten the situation.

"I'm ok love, I'm just happy it's over...and you're here." He smiled pulling me softly by my waist and kissing me. He then slid backward and leaned his back against his headboard.

I turned and crawled up the bed and straddled him. "We really do find the worst moments to do this don't we?" I laughed leaning down to kiss him.

"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm a saint! You're the horny one aren't you?" He acted innocent and laughed.

"Oh really? You know what, you're right, it's really not appropriate to do this." I teased him starting to get off of him.

"No!" He cried desperately making me laugh. He placed his hand on my thigh and pulled me back down.

I crossed my arms in front of him and continued teasing him. "You were saying?" I joked.

He rolled his eyes before grabbing me and in a smooth quick motion flipping me so my back was on the bed and his body was hovering over me. "You make me crazy you know that y/n?" he whispered before crashing his lips into mine. His mouth then proceeded to explore my body. He already knew all the right spots from the countless times we'd done this.

----Time skip brought to you by Wolfstar----

I was laying on Draco's bare chest, we had 1 hour left before the house was no longer empty. We were in silence just enjoying each other's company when I felt a sudden urge to say something.

"Draco" I called his name.

"mhmm." He hummed for me to go on.

"Marry me." I blurted out.

He stayed silent and I sat up to face him, it was hard to read his expression.

"What?" He whispered.

"Marry me Draco. When this is all over I want to spend the rest of my life with you so marry me." I blurted out again.

He just stared at me. "No." He whispered after a couple of seconds.

I felt a blow to my chest. I let out a disappointed breath before getting up and getting dressed. "I'm gonna go back down." I tried to remain calm even though I just felt like crying.

"y/n, please listen to me." Draco got up and put his pants back on.

"Why Draco?" I questioned him once I was all dressed.

"Because you can't Marry me ok? Look at everything that's happened already since we've started dating? What if Potter doesn't win? What if I'm stuck under his control forever?" He started questioning me frustrated.

"What if Harry does win? Would you marry me then?" I asked him and looked at him with tears in my eyes.

He was about to say something but then stopped himself and looked down at his feet. I nodded to myself before shoving past him and making my way to the dungeons. If I was honest I didn't really know where I was going but I knew I had to go all the way down so I just started going downstairs. I heard Draco's footsteps behind me.

"y/n wait!" He called for me.

I didn't answer him and continued rushing down. He sped up when I was finally at the last steps. I turned a corner and could see the stairs to the dungeons. I felt him grab my arm.

"Y/n please you have to understand." He turned me to face him.

"Understand what exactly Draco? I trust that Harry will win but I know that no matter what happens I want to be with you. I've never felt more sure of something in my life, but I see that's not the case for you." My voice cracked as I turned back around and started making my way down the stairs.

I could hear he was about to say something else when the front door opened. Snape walked in.

"You shouldn't be here Miss y/l/n, Draco opens the dungeon doors, I'm sure she can close the door by herself, isn't that right?" Snape instructed and asked relaxed.

"Yes, I'll be fine on my own," I said sternly glaring at Draco before heading down. Just before I walked in, I put on a fake smile not really wanting to get questioned by my mother or Luna.