Ferret (p28)

As much as I hated Moody's classes I admit that trying to learn how to resist an Imperius Curse would probably be useful to know in the long run. Moody seemed particularly invested in testing the curse on both Harry and me. I hated the feeling of the curse on me and I hated seeing it on other people as well and Harry was the best at it so far. I had managed to resist it only once and for a very short fraction of time which resulted in me landing hard on the wooden floor below me. I could see Draco particularly hated Moody's teaching especially since he saw that Moody held a grudge against me from the beginning.

______

One afternoon I was in the library once again trying to study up on anything that might help Harry in the challenges despite the fact that we still didn't know much about them. I was nose deep in a book when something else I heard caught my attention.

"NO RUNNING POTTER!" I heard Madam Pince loudly whisper. I looked up and saw Harry rushing towards me.

"Dragons." He whispered.

"What?" I said clueless as to what that word was supposed to mean.

"Dragons y/n, I have to go up against a Dragon on the first task." He looked terrified at the concept.

"Wait how? Ok, ok well there's loads about Dragons here in the library I'm sure we can get you prepared," I said trying to reassure him even though I knew reading on them would really do nothing when faced against one upfront. "Are you the only one who knows?" I asked him.

"No, Hagrid showed me and Madam Maxime and I'm certain Krum knows as well. Charlie was the one who brought them" He told me.

"Why didn't Ron tell you?" I asked and saw Harry looked furious about the fact too. "We should tell Cedric...I mean it's only fair." I added quickly.

"Right, yeah." He said and we both started walking out of the library.

Since Harry wasn't the most popular in school at the moment I tried to ask as many people as I could if they had seen Cedric as Harry quietly looked around.

"Hey, Luna!" I shouted at her when I saw her coming round a corner.

"Hello y/n, you look a little hot and bothered," She said in her usual dreamy voice.

I smiled at her before asking "Have you seen Cedric anywhere by any chance?"

"Oh yes, I saw him in the courtyard, there seems to be a lot of people there. And they've got these badges that aren't very nice." She finished.

"Uhmm... ok thanks, Luna. I'll see you later." I said grabbing Harry and ushering him forwards. I saw Luna turn and skip away.

We arrived at the courtyard and like Luna said it was filled with people all wearing these badges that read 'Support Cedric Diggory the real Hogwarts Champion' which then turned into 'Potter Stinks'. I scoffed at the sight. Harry spotted Cedric before I did and began speeding towards him and the group of friends he was surrounded in.

Once his friends spotted us they wasted no time and began taunting Harry. "Read the badge Potter!" they all laughed as they pointed at their shirts.

Harry ignored them and instead turned to face Cedric "Can I have a word?"

Cedric turned to face me and I gestured at him trying to indicate the importance of it.

"yeah alright." He answered as he stood up and began walking away with us.

"You stink Potter!" One of Cedric's friends shouted as we began to walk away and I turned and flipped them off. Cedric nudged me and I simply shrugged.