Slytherins new seeker (7)

Quick Note: I know the timeline is messed up but please just go with it. 

______

Seamus and I were sitting at a bench in the courtyard one evening kissing, chatting, and flirting when we saw the Gryffindor quidditch team approaching, I put my head on Seamus lap and waved at the team. 

"Where do you think you're going, Flint?" I heard Oliver say.

I lifted my head and turned to see the Slytherin quidditch team coming from the other side of the courtyard. Soon the two teams were standing right in front of the bench Seamus and I were on. I sat up on the bench still leaning on Seamus for support. 

"Easy Wood, I've got a note" Replied Flint, handing Oliver the note. 

I looked in front of me and saw a pair of grey eyes furiously looking at me in the huddle of Slytherins. I furrowed my brows recognizing the eyes immediately.  

"You've got a new seeker?Who?" Asked Wood. 

I was reminded of the letter Draco had sent me over the holidays. "Malfoy!" I said loudly finally standing up from the bench pulling Seamus with me. We stood beside the Gryffindor team. 

"That's right, and that's not all that's new this year." Replied Malfoy smugly showing everyone the Nimbus 2001 he was holding. 

"We're also new this year" Seamus whispered in my ear making me giggle. I turned and gave him a quick kiss. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders crossing them in front of my chest and resting his head on my head. I saw Malfoy trying to divert his eyes from us.

"You see Weasley, unlike SOME, my father can afford the best." I heard Draco who was staring at Ron and then back at Seamus. "You might want to find someone better for yourself y/n" continued Draco with a huge smirk on his face. 

"You got a problem with me Malfoy" Replied Seamus moving forward. But before he could continue I grabbed his jaw gently and turned him to face me. "Just ignore him. He's obviously jealous." I whispered making sure Draco could hear the last part and making sure he could see the peck I gave him.  

"At least no one in the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent." I heard Hermione say. 

I tried to stifle a laugh. But Draco heard and faced me furiously. He turned back to Hermione. "No one asked your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood." He spat. 

A couple of people gasped, Fred and George tried to throw themselves at Malfoy but were held back by Seamus and Wood. A wave of fury came over me. 

"You'll pay for that one Malfoy. Eat Slugs." I heard Ron say as he pulled his wand out and pointed it at Malfoy. But Ron was then thrown back. 

Everyone ran to check on him. But before I did too I stood in front of Malfoy and slapped him hard across the face. Draco turned back to look at me and I saw a hint of guilt on his face as I ran off towards Ron and the rest of the Gryffindors. 

Harry and Hermione thought it best to take Ron to Hagrid. The rest of the Gryffindor team left soon after. 

"Let's just go to the dorms," I told Seamus 

"y/n!" I heard Draco yell. 

"Just don't!" I replied. Waving him off and walking away with Seamus. 

_____

I was not looking forward to the next Advanced potions lesson I really didn't want to see Draco after the events in the courtyard. I purposefully walked into the classroom as soon as I heard Snape coming down the dungeon stairs just so I wouldn't have to wait in the classroom with Draco. I walked in and moved quietly to the front of the classroom to my usual seat.