Shell Cottage (72)

I felt myself fall on hard ground, I was winded but I managed to get up quickly and saw Harry, Hermione, and Ron were alright. I fell to my knees feeling extremely weak and gasped when I saw a huge dagger going through Dobby's fragile small body. Harry heard me and turned to the elf's aid. I began crying when Harry desperately called for help from all of us asking us to save Dobby although we all knew it was too late. 

I saw Luna run past me and then felt hands on my shoulders which made me jump. 

"y/n, it's me." I heard Bill's voice. I turned and felt my body relax.

There were a couple of minutes of silence for Dobby the noblest, most loyal free elf there ever was.  

Bill helped me up and led me to the only house in the distance. I walked in and was instantly greeted by Fleur who gave me a massive hug. I squealed a little when she squeezed me so hard, I guess finally feeling relaxed made me realize how sore I was from all of my time spent with Bellatrix and the Carrows. 

Fleur led me to a small bedroom and insisted I cleaned up and rested for a while before eating. I closed the door after Fleur left, undressed, and hopped in the shower. As I felt warm water falling on my body I took a deep breath. Except, when I breathed out a wave of emotions, came with it. Suddenly I found it very hard to catch my breath. I gasped for air as I began to cry processing the last few weeks. 

Now the uncertainty of everything was getting to me. I was terrified. What happened to Neville? Was he even still alive? Where are Tonks and Remus? is the baby still alive? Are they still alive? Will I ever see Draco again? Will Voldemort kill him after what he did? Is all of this even worth it? Does Harry actually know what he's doing? I was angry, afraid, frustrated, helpless, lonely, I felt empty. 

After a couple of minutes, I was able to control my breathing and calm myself down. I finished showering and made my way to the bedroom. I got dressed in some clothes Fleur had left for me and then just sat at the edge of the bed. I heard a knock at the door. 

"Come in," I called. Bill opened the door and came in, he sat next to me. 

"You ok? I heard... crying." He asked me. 

"Not really, everything's pretty messed up, isn't it?" I half laughed. "I guess everything finally caught up to me." I finished. 

He wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. " Your mother is upstairs resting." He told me. "Remus has been worried sick about you, I've let him know you're here so expect to see him soon." He laughed. 

"I thought he would come looking for me, to be honest. He put a tracking spell on my necklace," I told Bill sitting up. 

"Oh he did try, but Seamus delivered your last message before you were taken and we knew you'd keep your word. Also wherever you were must have had a protective spell since we couldn't get a clear location." Bill nudged me. 

"Is the baby here yet?" I asked. 

We sat in silence for a couple minutes.

He shook his head. "Whenever you're ready come grab something to eat." He got up and started walking out. "oh y/n...I'm sorry about your father. Tonks told us." Bill added before walking out the door.

I laid on the bed for a couple of hours before I heard another knock on my door. 

"Come in," I called once more sitting up. 

Harry walked in. "Hey," he whispered quietly.

"Hi," I replied. 

"I came to give this back to you."  He extended his arm to hand me my wand.