Alone?(60)

I had gone back home after the end of the year. Molly, Remus, and Bill had all practically begged me to stay with them so I wasn't alone but I knew I didn't want to. I waited for the day Voldemort would come looking for me, or the day my parents would be announced dead on the Daily Prophet. I didn't even let Neville come visit me. 

I had spent lots of days sitting in different spots around the house just wondering what was going down in Malfoy Manor. Where the 3 people I loved the most in the world were. Had Draco talked to my parents? Were they even alive? What had Voldemort done to Draco? 

Even though I told everyone to stop visiting me, Remus and Tonks still came around often. Each time they would, they'd ask me again and again if I could come with them.

**Flashback**

"y/n you're just putting yourself in danger by being alone, if you come with us we can figure out a way to get your parents back," Tonks told me. 

"Tonks I can't lose anyone else ok, you don't need me now so there's no point in me putting you all in danger. He will come looking for me and I don't want any of you to be with me when he does." I confessed. 

I heard Remus sigh "We do need you. We're moving Harry in a couple of days when he loses his trace, we'll need as many people as possible. Moody has a plan." Remus caught my attention. 

I sighed this time. "Fine, but you're picking me up until then ok, not sooner" I begged them. 

They both turned to look at each other before nodding. 

"We got married by the way." Tonks blurted out. 

I turned to face them with a look of shock waiting for any sign of a joke. They both wore a proud smile. "No way! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you both" I walked up to them and hugged them both individually. This was the first time in a while I had felt this kind of joy. 

**

Today was the day.  I dressed in whatever I found most suitable for a possible duel and grabbed my wand. I went down the steps and sat right at the last one. Remus apparated in front of me not long after. 

"Ready?" He asked 

"Are you?" I shrugged. 

"y/n before we go I have something to ask you." He looked nervous. 

"Sure, anything." I was suddenly concerned. 

"Tonks is pregnant." I gasped and saw a slight smile on his lips. 

"Merlin!" I whispered. 

"And Tonks and I would love it if you could be the godmother." Remus finished. 

I turned to face him with the same look of shock I gave him the night he told me he was married. "Really?" I felt my eyes water. 

Remus nodded. 

"Of course, I'd be honored." My breath hitched before we hugged. 

"Ok let's go." He said once we pulled out of the hug. 

We linked arms and in a blink of an eye, we had apparated to #4 Privet Drive. I looked around and saw everyone. Ron and Hermione running over to hug me. Bill, Fleur, Fred, and George doing the same shortly after.  

I then walked over to stand next to Tonks and when no one was looking I placed my hand on her stomach. "Congratulations, and thank you," I whispered and I felt my eyes water again as did Tonks.

"Alright Alright enough let's get to work!" I heard Moody's beautiful voice. 

"Nice to see you too Moody," I shouted making a couple of us laugh. 

Hagrid walked over and knocked on the door. Harry opened and I saw Ron and Hermione run in to hug him. He spotted me after. 

"y/n?" I could see he was surprised to see me there. 

"I couldn't miss out on your birthday fun." I joked before I too launched myself forward and hugged him. 

"Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous, what d'you say we get undercover before somebody murders him." Moody interrupted the moment once more. 

I rolled my eyes playfully before continuing forward to what seemed to be an unfurnished living room. Once we were all inside I stood next to Tonks and Remus, Fred and George on my other side. Tonks was about to tell everyone the news before Moody, once more, did what he does best. 

I gave Tonks and Remus a pout. My attention was now fully drawn to Moody. 

"Potter you're underage, which means you've still got the trace on you," Moody explained. 

"What's the trace?" Harry asked. 

"Well if you sneezed the ministry would know who wiped your nose. Point is we have to use those means of transport the trace can't detect. Brooms, Thestrals, and the like we go in pairs that way if anyone is out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be, they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one." 

"The real one?" Harry asked confused. 

"I believe you're familiar with this particular brew?" Moody clarified pulling out his infamous flask. 

"No, absolutely not!"  Harry began arguing

"Told you he'd take it well," Hermione added. 

"No! If you think I'm gonna let everyone risk their lives for me-" Harry continued arguing. 

"Never done that before, have we?" Ron joked

Harry continued arguing before Hermione forcefully pulled some hair off Harry and placed it in the flask. I realized then that we were an odd number of people and that one of us was going to have to fly alone. 

"y/l/n/ come here," Moody called while everyone else chatted. 

"Moody there's not enough people-" I started

"Yes, I told Remus to bring you because I know Voldemort will be looking for you, I was told he would be sending death eaters to your house today that's the only reason, Remus agreed. But you must fly alone, if he catches you he won't kill you." Moody explained. 

I nodded "Ok." 

Soon after I joined the queue waiting to drink the potion. I drank the potion after Fred and George. In a couple of seconds, there were 8 Harrys. After we all changed we made our way outside. 

I felt someone grab my hand "Be careful!" I heard Remus beside me. 

"Yeah, you too." I sighed. I started feeling nervous. 

We all got on the road on our different means of transport. I hovered on my broom next to Tonks and Ron. All three of us exchanged a look and a slight nod. 

"THREE!" Moody shouted and we were off.