The Prisoner of Azkaban (p19)

As soon as we left Hagrid's we ran all the way up the path back to the rocks. We looked down and all we were able to see was the executioner's blade slashing down. Hermione and I winced at the action. She buried her head on Ron's shoulders and I on Harry's. A couple of seconds later I heard Ron whine.

"He bit me." He said as he grabbed his fingers and we all saw Scabbers running away.

Ron started running after him and we all followed. Finally, Ron threw himself to the floor and managed to catch him. I looked behind Ron and my heart stopped at what I saw.

"Harry! You do realize what tree this is?" I warned him.

"That's not good!" He whispered "Ron!Run!" He shouted this time. 

Ron looked up terrified, but not at what we had noticed, it was something else behind us.

"Harry, Hermione, y/n run!" he shouted as he pointed behind us. All three of us turned around as Ron shouted "It's the grim!"

We barely had any time to react before it started charging towards us, but instead of attacking us, it jumped over us. We turned once more and saw it charge at Ron and grab him by his leg and start dragging him towards the whomping willow.

All three of us ran to his aid, I managed to get closest to Ron and I launched myself for him. I took a hold of his arm and didn't let go and both of us were dragged into a hole at the bottom of the whomping willow.

"y/n! Ron!" I heard Hermione and Harry yell in desperation. Ron tried letting go of me but I kept a tight grip on his arm as we were dragged into a cave-like tunnel. It felt like ages that we were both dragged down this tunnel full of rocks and uneven ground. I felt my clothes tear and a few gashes spreading across my body from being dragged around but I didn't dare to let go of Ron.

Finally, I felt the ground change and now we were dragged into an abandoned structure. As soon as we came to a stop I carefully peeked around to see where the grim was, when I didn't see any movement I cautiously got up and quickly scanned the room. I managed to look out a window and realized where we were.

"We're in the shrieking shack," I whispered as I went over to help Ron get up as best I could. I helped him shift towards a broken bed on the corner of the room, I saw he was terrified and his leg looked pretty badly injured. I started taking a look at his wound and took out my wand to try to see if there was anything I could do to at least help with the pain.

"y/n!" I felt Ron tap my shoulder and I looked up to see his terrified face looking behind me. I turned and saw the large dog that attacked us turning into Sirius Black. I stared, my mouth slightly opened from shock. I felt Ron grab my wrist trying to pull me back but I stood in front of him and held my wand at Black.

"You'll never get to Harry!" I shouted at him holding my wand tightly.

He started laughing and I managed to see his yellow/black teeth which caused me, even more, fear. "you must be y/m/n daughter." He started. "y/n isn't it?"

I stayed quiet out of fear that he knew who I was. He started coming closer but I didn't move. I still felt Ron trying to pull me back and whimpering. "What do you want?" I shouted more sternly taking hold of Ron's hand.

"You know I loved your mother once... she loved me too." He said. "Look y/n I don't want to hurt you, either of you. " he started but before the conversation went further we heard a noise from outside and Sirius ran behind the door. Ron and I held tighter onto each other.

Harry and Hermione came running into the room. "y/n, Ron! Are you ok?" they said as they came to us.

"The dog where is he?" continued Harry. I didn't take my eyes off the door.