Hogsmeade (p17)

For the next couple of days, Draco and I had been extremely flirty around each other. I never thought much of it and had fun with it most of the time. 

Harry and Lupin had both told me how proud they were about the fact that I had been able to cast my Patronus. Harry, Hermione, and Ron were not particularly fond of the fact that Draco and I were becoming closer, they were convinced he was satan. 

School hadn't been the same since more news about Sirius Black had spread, everyone was always nervous and teachers were on high alert constantly. 

Since the quidditch match, Harry and I had only seen Lupin a few times and at some point, I had stopped seeing him completely. I continued spending most of my free time with friends and outdoors still trying to clear my mind as much as possible.

I was surprisingly excited for the next Hogsmeade trip, I had been avoiding the last ones since my breakup with Seamus but decided it was about time I had some fun as well. Harry had shown me the map Fred and George had given him which had been allowing him to sneak to Hogsmeade and around Hogwarts unnoticed.  

I was walking to the great hall for breakfast one morning dressed and ready for Hogsmeade. 

"y/n hold on." I heard a voice behind me. Malfoy was with his two goons and told them to go away while he walked up to me. He was wearing black pants and a black turtleneck.  

"Yes, Malfoy." 

"I see you've decided to come this time." He said looking me up and down. 

"Nothing gets past you does it Malfoy," I said sarcastically. 

"So how about that drink we never had?" He asked with a smirk and looking down at his feet. His hands in his pockets. I furrowed my brows before he continued. "I mean I've saved you countless times, you kept my sweater and you flashed me. You owe me at least a drink love." He finished. 

I blushed at his words. I giggled nervously and quickly replied. "Fine, meet me at The Three Broomsticks at 2," I turned around. 

"No, Madam Pudifoots Tea Shop." He said with authority. 

I nodded, smiled widely before continuing to the great hall. 

____

After breakfast, I went back to my dorm room, brushed my teeth, packed a small purse, and made my way to the entrance with Neville. I told him about Draco asking me for a drink.

"Look, I'm not judging you, but be careful please, you know what he can be like," Neville warned me. 

"I know, but he's just been so sweet to me. I'm not expecting anything I just want to give him a chance." I told him. 

He smiled at me and we linked arms before walking down the steps of the castle to the courtyard. We made our way to Hogsmeade together, I wanted to spend some time with Neville since we hadn't in a while. On our way there, then in the three broomsticks, we talked about everything. 

"Yeah and basically to cast your Patronus you have to think of a really happy memory to be able to cast a powerful one," I explained. 

"What did you think of in the quidditch match. I mean it was a full-bodied Patronus so it must've been a good one." He asked me. 

"Well Uhm, it was actually a couple of things. I thought about you, Harry, Ron and Hermione, my Parents and... well...hmm...Draco." I whispered the last part while looking away. 

I was expecting Neville to start nudging me about it but instead, I looked back to see a huge smirk on his face. "Oh shush," I told him and we laughed together.