Prisoner (67)

I woke up with my head on someone's legs, the rest of my body on a hard cold floor. 

"y/n." I heard my mother's voice. 

I straightened up in seconds. "Mom?" I whispered trying to register if this was all real. 

"My baby." She extended her arms and I could see tears in her eyes. 

I launched myself towards her and hugged her tighter than I'd ever held someone before. "Mom, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry I didn't come to find you I-"

"Shhh, it's ok. I'm just glad you're safe, that's all I ever wanted. For you to be safe. I'm the one who should be sorry, I should've told you about everything before." She cried. 

"She's lovely, your mother." I recognized the voice behind me. 

"Luna?" I turned and saw her with her usual smile. "What are you doing here?" 

"They took me because of what my father has been writing on the Quibbler, Theo tried to stop them but I told him it was quite alright." She smiled as if all of this was nothing. 

I simply nodded and gave her a forced smile before she skipped away. I turned back to face my mother.

 "y/n, your dad...he's-" My mother's voice started breaking. 

"I know mom." I hugged her again and we both shed a few tears. 

"He fought for you y/n, until the very last day. I just need you to know that." My mom held my hands. 

"What happened?" I asked not really sure if I wanted to know. 

My mom took a deep breath "Once he heard what he wanted you to do, kill Dumbledore, he tried many times to negotiate with them. He volunteered to be the one to do it, he tried his hardest to spare you from doing such things. When Draco was back and we heard you weren't, your dad and I thought the worst. I've never seen him fight harder, we managed to escape the dungeons, and using pure force he took down many death eaters before Bellatrix killed him." 

I nodded feeling an increasing hatred for Bellatrix. "Mom, why didn't you tell me sooner?" I felt a little angry now. 

"I wanted to protect you, and now I realize I've done the opposite. y/n everything you've heard is true, the things I did I regret incredibly but I want you to know I wanted to leave as soon as I got involved. I wasn't acting on my own accord, for the most part, they used the Imperius curse on me as soon as I showed signs of wanting to leave. Sirius, Remus, and James were the ones who saved me from them." She explained. 

"He's been caring for me..." I told my mom and I saw her smile. 

We heard someone coming down the stairs. My mom held my hand. 

"You! Come here!" Pettigrew called for me. I started walking forward but my mom pulled me back. 

"Mom it's ok," I whispered pulling myself from her grip.

I walked up to Pettigrew and he pointed his wand at my neck. He closed the dungeon door and shoved me to walk up the stairs. Once we were upstairs my eyes quickly scanned the room and I saw the Malfoy's in one corner, Bellatrix in another, Voldemort in the center, and other Death eaters scattered around. 

I heard Bellatrix's hideous laugh as if she was waiting for this moment. 

"y/n, you're finally back." I heard Voldemort's voice though he didn't turn around to face me. He remained quiet. 

"Why am I here? Why didn't you let my mother go? We did what you wanted." I remained firm. 

He started cackling. "Oh yes, but I've found out some interesting information. You were at the Weasley's wedding, you are friends with Potter...you lied to me." He turned this time. 

"I don't know where he is if that's what you want to know." I spat. 

"Now I think you'll understand why I don't believe you." Voldemort laughed. "I'm sure we'll find a way to get it out of you...right, Bella?" they both laughed. 

My eyes discretely shifted to Malfoy and he looked like he could break down at any second. 

Voldemort left and Bellatrix started approaching me. "Leave us alone for a second, won't you? We'll have some girl talk." She cackled. 

I saw Malfoy trying to stay back but being pulled by Narcissa. I felt a blow to my cheek and I fell to the ground. I looked up to see Bellatrix wearing a huge smile. 

"Where is Harry Potter?" She interrogated me. 

"I don't know," I answered. 

"LIAR!" She screamed. "CRUCIO!" She screamed after. 

And there it was again that excruciating pain I'd become so familiar with. My screams echoed through the rooms of the mansion.

"y/n!" I heard my mother's voice yelling at the top of her lungs. 

This went on for several hours.

____

*TW// Cutting 

Bellatrix had tried everything with me, the cruciatus curse, carving "Blood-Traitor"  into my skin, digging her knife into my old scars, creating slits all over my body. All whilst my blood-curdling screams were heard all throughout the mansion. 

"I don't know where he is." were my only words throughout the whole ordeal. 

When it ended I felt my body being dragged down to the dungeons. I felt my head hitting the stairs as I was brought down. My vision was blurry and all noises around me were muffled. 

I felt my body stop being dragged and resting on the hard cold stone floor again. Then I felt a couple of hands rest all over my body. I didn't have to turn, I knew it was Luna and my mother. 

I managed to turn my head slightly and saw their mouths moving, I could hear noises just not make any words out of them. 

I felt like I no longer had to hold, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.