Chapter 45

"C'mon, we have to go! A Malfoy is never late!" Harry sighed. "A Harry is always late, what am I supposed to do about it?" Draco rolled his eyes. "Let's go!" He grabbed Harry's hand. "Why do we need to go so badly anyway?" Draco pulled Harry close to him. "You'll see." He turned them around and with a pop, they were gone.

"Dray? Where are we?" Harry asked while examining the room they were in. "Shh. This is my old bedroom. I just need to grab something." Draco made his way over to a loose floorboard beside the bed. He lifted it up and underneath it was a green leather notebook with the letters D.M. on the bottom corner of the cover. "What's this?" Draco handed the book to Harry. "Happy Anniversary." Harry looked puzzled. "Anniversary? It's not May." Draco smiled. "It's the anniversary of the day we met. That's my old diary. It's for you. Now we better get going before the new owners find us." Harry nodded. "They can find us? Why would you bring us here if there are other people living here?" Draco pointed to the diary. "I need to give that to you. Besides, I put an enchantment on my bedroom so that no one can find it. I'm just worried they might have countered it," He explained. "Oh well. They probably haven't. Before we go, I have something in mind." Harry said slyly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and Draco approached Ron and Hermione's place. Harry knocked on the door. "Ron, they're here," Hermione called from inside. She opened the door. "You guys are awfully late. Come in." They followed her inside and took a seat on the couch. "Our reservation is in ten minutes so we better be going. Ron, get in here," Hermione called again. "I'm sorry we were late. We had husband things to attend to." Harry burst out laughing. "Husband things to attend to?" Draco frowned. "Well, now we can't use that excuse." Harry smiled. "It's fine. We were a little busy, but we're here now. Which is why again?" Draco chuckled. "Hermione and I planned a triple date." Harry smiled and kissed Draco. "Thank you."

"Hey mate! Hey Draco. Are you guys ready to head out? Mione says this restaurant was her favourite growing up. She says they've got great chicken!" Harry laughed. "I'm not surprised that's what you're most excited for. It's a muggle restaurant then?" Hermione nodded. "It's a couple of blocks from my parent's house." Harry's eyes widened. "You convinced my husband, this guy right here, to go to a muggle restaurant? We've been to one before and I still can't believe it. Kudos." Hermione laughed. "Hey what time is it?" Ron asked. "Tempus. Oh Merlin, we're gonna be late." They all grabbed their partner's hand and disapparated.