Chapter 43

"Oh my Merlin! Holy mother of Merlin! Merlin's beard! In the name of Merlin! Why do all our swears include Merlin? I'm freaking out right now!"

"Pansy, calm down. It's my wedding, not yours." Draco laughed. "I know but you're getting married. YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!"

"YES WE ARE!" Harry called in return from the other room. Draco chuckled. "Pansy, you're going to stress everyone out. Calm down." Pansy took a deep breath. "But the wedding's starting. Ah the music! Wait, that means I have to line up! Bye Dray, good luck. I love you. No hetero." She winked and rushed away.

First down the aisle were Neville and Luna. Well, makeshift aisle. Luna had chosen Diagon Alley as their venue. All the stores closed down and entrance to the alley was forbidden unless you had an invitation. The cobblestone alley looked much bigger without all the people. The ceremony was going to be in front of Madam Malkin's. All Luna's idea. She also chose the song they were going to walk down the aisle to. She said she had it specially written for them and dedicated it to Hedwig. After Neville and Luna were Ginny and Goyle. The closer he came to it being his turn, the more nervous Draco became. Next were Blaise and Pansy, followed by Ron and Hermione. Harry was beginning to panic too. "It's alright dear, no need to worry," Molly whispered to calm him down. It didn't work. Teddy was next, then Victoire and finally, it was Harry's turn. Molly took his arm and they made their way up the aisle. Harry looked around him at all the guests, at his friends, at Molly. When they reached Madam Malkin's, they stopped walking and Molly gave him a hug before taking her seat.

Draco took a deep breath and linked arms with his mother. She kissed his cheek and began walking down the aisle. He looked around and his eyes landed on Harry. He looked absolutely stunning. His hair was still messy, as usual, but he was wearing a gorgeous black suit with a bright green tie that matched his eyes perfectly. Harry smiled at him. When he saw Draco he was in total awe. Draco always looked good, there's no way he would let you forget that, but right now there was an added level of beauty that left Harry speechless. Draco had left his hair loose, probably for Harry's benefit and he had a suit matching with Harry's, but instead of a green tie, he had an icy grey tie that went beautifully with his eyes. When Draco reached Harry, his mother hugged him and headed to her seat. Draco and Harry turned to face each other. Draco walked closer to Harry, looking him up and down and biting his lip. Harry laughed. "What are you doing? You're not going to tell me there's a dementor, are you?" Draco smiled. "I might. You look beautiful." Harry blushed. "You look drop-dead gorgeous. I can't believe this is happening." Draco chuckled. "Scared Potter?" Harry snorted. "You wish."

They said their vows and Blaise and Ron brought them their rings. They were identical except for the colour of the bands. Harry's was once again gold, but instead of jewels, it was engraved. On the inside of the band, it said: 07/05/02 D+H 01/08/91. Their wedding date, their initials and the day they met. Draco's was the same, but once again a silver band. They said "I do", and it was time for their kiss. "Let's do this," Harry said and smashed his lips into Draco's. He could feel Draco chuckle against his lips. They pulled away. "That's it." Draco smiled. "We're married. Harry, we're married!" He kissed him again. "I can't believe I'm a Malfoy now." Harry laughed. "No. Not Malfoy. Malfoy-Potter. Harry Malfoy sounds dumb." Harry scrunched his nose and stuck out his tongue. "Well so does Draco Potter. I think Draco Malfoy-Potter sounds much better." He laced his fingers with Draco's. Draco pulled him close and wrapped his arm around him. They walked over to Luna.

"Thank you so much Luna. Everything about today has been perfect so far. I'm sure the rest will be just as great." Harry smiled. "I have one question though," Draco said, examining the guests. "There's a whole row of empty chairs. Why are those there?" Luna smiled. "You're welcome. They aren't empty. Those are your parents' seats, Harry, that one is for Draco's father, that's Sirius's, Remus and Tonks, that's Mad-Eye Moody's, that one is Crabbe's and then that one is Fred's, over there are Dumbledore's and Snape's and beside that is Dobby's." Harry teared up. "What's the perch?" He asked. "Oh yes, that is for Hedwig." Draco kissed Harry's cheek. "You ok Ry?" Harry nodded. "Thank you for inviting them Luna." Luna hugged him. "Of course, I love you two. I want this day to be perfect, you both deserve it and each other and I'm so happy for you." She hugged Draco and then skipped off to address the guests.