Chapter 37

August 1st 1991- Harry and Draco meet for the first time

"Holy mother of Merlin, I look ridiculous!" Draco laughed. "I think you look cute." Harry smiled. "Malfoy's aren't cute." Draco scoffed. "Malfoys are made of kittens." 

September 1st 1991- Harry rejects Draco's offer of friendship

"I'm sorry again Dray. But I swear, I never would've been able to let go." Draco shrugged. "Is that a bad thing?" Harry kissed his cheek. "Maybe not."

February 14th 1992- Harry complains to Ron and Hermione that Draco doesn't love him back

"Oh Merlin..." Harry blushed. "Awe, you did this?" Harry looked at the next photo. "I wouldn't tease me if I were you." Draco raised an eyebrow. Then he looked at the next photo.

February 14th 1992- Draco complains to Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle that Harry doesn't love him back

"Oh. Sorry. I guess I'm guilty of it too." Harry laughed. "It's ok."

March 26th 1992- Draco spies on Harry and his friends, landing them all in detention

"That wasn't on purpose?" Draco shook his head. "I just played it off as if it was." Harry laughed. "You did a good job."

May 26th 1992- Harry and Draco "bond" in the Forbidden Forest

"We didn't bond. Draco was so obviously scared, it was cute. Then he screamed and ran away." Draco blushed. "I was eleven!" Harry rested his head on Draco's shoulder. "I know love." He whispered. "Hold on, how did you get a photo of this?" Pansy laughed. "I took some of Draco's memories, put them in a Pensieve and took photos, then returned the memories." Draco's eyes widened. "Is that creepy, should I be creeped out?" Pansy shook her head. "Keep looking at the photos and you won't think so anymore."

November 7th 1992- Harry and Draco "play" their first Quidditch match as opposing seekers

"What's with the quotation marks around the word play?" Harry asked. Pansy giggled. "Dray was a little distracted. He spent the whole time teasing you when the snitch was right beside him." Harry chuckled. "Oh yeah. Must've been pretty hot, huh?" Draco scoffed. "Sure. Whatever gets you out of bed in the morning." Harry rolled his eyes. "Ha, ha, very funny." He said sarcastically.

December 17th 1992- Harry and Draco duel "Scared Potter?" "You wish" it's pretty intense

"Hey Pansy, were you planning on giving this to us before you knew we were dating?" Draco asked. "No, we were just going to say 'our presence is your present'." Harry laughed. "I guess we're lucky we told you then." Pansy shrugged. "I don't know, I think we'd make a pretty good gift, right Blaise?" Blaise rolled his eyes. "Sure."

February 14th 1993- Harry complains to Ron and Hermione that Draco doesn't love him back

"This again?" Harry groaned. Draco laughed. "Poor Potty, I didn't love him back." Harry frowned. "I wouldn't be so sure." He pointed out the next picture.

February 14th 1993- Draco complains to Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle that Harry doesn't love him back

"Ugh, not again!" Harry grinned.

May 8th 1993- Draco on his way to slip the paper about the Basilisk in Hermione Granger's hand

"What!?" Draco blushed. "Uhh, er I ripped out the page at Flourish and Blotts. Would Hermione rip out a book page? Or write in a book?" Harry shook his head and his face lit up. He smashed his lips to Draco's. "Thank you. Just one more time you saved my life." Draco smiled. "My pleasure."