Chapter 28

"Hey Ry? What's this?" Harry looked up from his plate. "Hmm?" Draco slid an envelope across the table. "Oh. Dragon dropped it off this morning. I didn't open it because it was addressed to both of us and you were so busy with making potions, I didn't want to disturb you." Draco smiled. "Thank you, good to know you care. I mean, who wouldn't care about me?" Harry chuckled. "Yeah, yeah. Can I open it?" Draco nodded.

"Here you read it." Harry handed the paper over. Draco unfolded it and cleared his throat. "Ehehem. Dearest Harry and Draco." Harry raised his eyebrow. "Read it properly." He chuckled. "Fine. Dearest Harry and Mr Malfoy, I would like to invite you to Ginevra's birthday. I know this may seem odd, as she is an adult, but she's had a challenging year. Although one of you would not normally be invited, I would like to see my son and I believe he wouldn't come without you." Draco paused. "I'm really feeling the love." Harry frowned and placed his hand on Draco's. "The party will be this weekend, only Weasleys, Hermione, Angelina, Oliver Ginny's partner and you two are invited so no bringing along any of his friends." Draco rolled his eyes. "We hope to see you soon Harry. Love Mum. (Mrs. Weasley)."

Draco frowned. "Well, that was an adventure." Harry snorted. "I'm sorry Dray. Mum will take a while to warm up to you. But she will. Your mother warmed up to me and Molly may not be my mother, but she's the closest thing I've got." Draco nodded. "Speaking of Mother, would you like to visit her with me tomorrow?" He asked. "Hmm. Sounds good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi Mum. Harry's here as well, he's just saying hi to Teddy." Narcissa smiled. "Both of you came to visit me? How lovely." Draco hugged his mother. "So, before he shows up, what's new with the love of your life?" Draco shushed her. "I haven't called him that in eleven years." Narcissa chuckled. "Sure sweetheart. Are you seeing each other yet?" Draco blushed. "Well, we've made out a few times now. But it doesn't mean anything." Narcissa rolled her eyes. "You keep telling yourself that dear.

"Hey Narcissa!" Harry smiled as he walked in. He walked over to Draco and put his arm around him. "Dray." He smiled. "Harry, what are you doing?" Draco whispered. "Hmm? Oh sorry." Harry removed his arm and stepped away from Draco. Draco made a pouty face at Harry. "No, come back," He whined. "You're ridiculous." Harry laughed, slipping his arm back around Draco.

"Are you two finished?" Harry and Draco turned beet red. "Sorry Mother. Anyways, how have you been?" Narcissa laughed under her breath. The two boys looked like tomatoes. "I've been fine, thank you. I was strong enough to go to Harry's party, I should be allowed to visit you more often, instead of you coming here. But my darn sister won't let me leave."

"Well I was thinking, I usually go to the Burrow for Christmas, and I'd love Draco to come as well. But after that, I usually visit Andromeda and Teddy. So, this year since you'll be here as well, I'll definitely make sure we come and celebrate with you." Harry beamed. He loved Christmas at the Burrow. He was hungry just thinking about all of Molly's cooking.

"You want me to come with you to the Burrow for Christmas? They won't want me there you know." Harry pulled Draco closer to him. "If they want me, they're gonna get you too."

Draco reached his arm up to hold Harry's hand. "How on Earth are they not married?!"

"Mum, what are you smiling about?" Narcissa laughed. "Oh, nothing. You two bring me so much joy. I often struggle to find the joy in things. Right now, I'm overjoyed! Thank you, my dear boys." Harry smiled. "Awe you're welcome Narcissa."

"Harry, dear. Call me Mum."

"I went from having no mother to having two. I like it, Mum then." Draco looked up at Harry. At that very moment, he felt like they actually were a family. Harry is the love of his life. Even his mother noticed. Now it's just Harry that needs to figure it out.

"I love you Ry." Harry smiled down at Draco. "I know." Draco scoffed. "Hey!" Harry chuckled. "I love you too."