Chapter 30

Harry was laying on the bed and Draco had his head on Harry's stomach and was laying the other way. Draco was reading and Harry was just laying there.

"Dray?" Draco put his book down. "Yes love?"

"The liquid luck. I get it now. I'm so sorry." Draco sighed. "I know you didn't mean to start a big fight. Don't apologize, it's my fault." Harry ran his hand through Draco's hair. "You don't need to apologize either. I love you." Draco smiled. "I love you too Scarhead." Harry frowned. Draco laughed. "It's a joke Ry. But I do love you."

"Hey mate? Are you and Malfoy done argu- oh. Sorry, am I interrupting something again?"

"Er- no Ron. Good to see you. What do you need?" Harry asked. Draco sat up, off of Harry. "I don't think we answered his question well enough before." Draco guessed. "No, not exactly. Mum changed the party to tonight. Do you guys have a gift for her?" Harry nodded. "Yes, but why tonight? Dray, go get dressed nicely, but no suit." Draco rolled his eyes. "I'm always dressed nicely." Harry laughed under his breath. "Sure, and pick out something nice for me too please." Draco nodded and headed off.

"Why tonight?" Harry asked again. "It's the only night that Cho could make it." Harry nodded. He knew Draco wouldn't be happy that both of his exes would be there, but hopefully, his explanation earlier about his true feelings helped a bit. "Great, ok. So, I was thinking about coming out to Mum. She accepts Ginny and Cho, and Percy and Oliver. She doesn't mind that Charlie's ace. So maybe she'll accept me." Ron nodded and hugged his best friend. "Don't worry Harry. She will. What was that with you and Draco?" Harry blushed. "Nothing. He was reading and he said I make a good pillow." Ron nodded. "You were running your hands through his hair though." Harry blushed again. "You know how I feel about him. Some things are hard to resist. I don't think he noticed." He whispered to make it believable. Ron nodded again.

"Ok, be there in 10?" Harry nodded. "Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ry darling, hurry up. We're going to be late. A Malfoy is never late." Harry rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'm coming." He pulled Draco into a hug. "For good luck. Molly's gonna love you, I promise." Draco kissed Harry's cheek. "I wouldn't be so sure." Harry grabbed Draco's chin and kissed him on the lips. "It doesn't matter anyway. I love you." Draco smiled and kissed Harry again. "You too."

"One more thing though. George has had it pretty rough. Please don't mention Fred." Draco nodded. "I won't, I promise. Are we staying overnight?"

"I think so. I took so long getting ready because I was packing a few things. Can you get Dragon?" They rushed around grabbing last-minute items and apparated with a pop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It'll be fine, don't worry." Harry knocked on the door.

"Ginny dear. Get the door please." Ginny opened the door and pulled Harry into a hug. "Hey." She smiled. "Happy Birthday Gin." Draco stuck out his hand, but instead Ginny hugged him too. "I'm in a good mood." Draco chuckled. "Happy Birthday."

"Oh, Harry dear! How lovely to see you! You don't visit nearly as often as you should!" Molly hugged Harry. "Hi Mum." Molly looked at Draco. "I see you brought him along." Draco frowned. Harry shot him a sympathetic look. "Yes, Draco was invited, so here he is. Mum, can I talk to you?" Molly nodded and ushered them inside. "Ginny, can you take Dray to find Ron and Mione?" Harry asked. Then he looked to Draco. "Be nice."

"How about here?" Molly led Harry into her room. "How are you dear?" Harry frowned. "Not great." He sighed. "What's wrong dear?"

"Everyone hates Draco and it's not acceptable. I know that you read my news article. I know Ron's told you that he's changed. But you don't care! Molly, imagine being raised by Lucius Malfoy, imagine living with Voldemort! He didn't know any better and he had no choice. Your invitation was very rude, un-Molly like behaviour. I was ashamed that you would treat him that way. He's one of my best friends, Mum. You have to treat him better. I plan to bring him for Christmas, and I want him to be treated the same as me. I've talked to him already, and he's going to be polite and get along with everyone, although he would've done that without me asking him too. All that I ask is that you get yourself and the rest of the family in line and treat him better. Please." Molly looked to the floor. "Oh alright. I'm sorry, will you tell him that?" Harry shook his head. "You should tell him." Molly hugged Harry and they went back down to the party.

Harry sat next to Draco on the couch. Draco leaned over to whisper in Harry's ear. "Thanks for saying all that. I love you." Harry gave him a strange look. Draco pointed at George who was holding an Extendable Ear. Harry rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry, Draco? Mione and I are gonna show you to your room." The four trudged up several flights of stairs. "Here we are," Ron announced.

"This is George's old room, he can't stay in here anymore. He sleeps downstairs now. Because of... well. Er- yeah. We'll see you in the morning." Ron looked at his feet. Hermione smiled, "night guys," and closed the door behind her.

The two remaining looked at the room. "Hmm, guess we'll have to share a bed," Draco said. "But there are two beds," Harry said puzzled. "Incendio. Nope, only one. Get in." Harry gave Draco a look. "Really? What if that was Fred's?" Draco shrugged. "I'll just transfigure something into a bed before we go." Harry rolled his eyes. "You're ridiculous." Draco and Harry cuddled into bed. "You're cosy." Draco hummed. "You're cosier," Harry whispered. "I love you Ry."

"Uh, oh sorry guys, I didn't know you were in bed. You know there's two be- oh. Wait. What did you do? Wait. You said I love you. Harry, he loves you." Harry looked at Draco and blushed. "I'd hope so." He kissed his cheek. Draco nuzzled into Harry. "Mm. You bet I do." Ginny stood frozen. Then she smiled real big. "Oh wow. I'm so happy for you!"

"Thanks but don't tell anyone. Please, it's only our first day together. We want to keep it quiet for now. But we always sleep in the same bed, and we can't sleep in separate beds on the first night of being a couple. Draco will make a new bed in the morning, don't worry." Ginny shook her head. "It's fine. I won't tell anyone, I promise. But I wouldn't do anything too noisy." Draco choked on his own breath. Harry snorted. "We didn't plan on it. Good night Gin! Happy Birthday." Ginny laughed and left the room.

"You ok?" Harry laughed. Draco blushed and hid his face in Harry's neck. "Shut up." Harry laughed again. "I don't think I will. I'll just talk and talk and talk, there's nothing stopping m-" Draco was kissing him. Harry smiled against his lips. "I can't believe this is actually my life." Draco smiled and pulled Harry into their regular sleeping arrangement. "It really is a dream come true." He paused. "That you get to be in a relationship with someone as amazing and dashingly handsome as me." Harry chuckled. "Very funny." He said sarcastically. "Well you are laughing, so I guess it was," Draco smirked. "Good night love."