Chapter 39

"Mum, we're here," Draco called, jumping out of the fireplace. He laced his fingers with Harry's, admiring the new ring on Harry's finger. Teddy ran into the room and jumped into Harry's arms. "Hiya Harry! Happy Christmas!" He jumped out of Harry's arms and into Draco's. "And Draky's here too! I so happy you both camed here." Harry and Draco smiled. "We are too Teddy, have you seen Draco's mum? We have something to tell her." Teddy nodded and pointed towards the kitchen. "Do not worry. I get her. AUNT CISSY!!!" Teddy called. "DRAKY AND HARRY HAVE TELL TO YOU SOMETHING!" Harry chuckled. "Thanks Teddy."

Andromeda and Narcissa rushed into the room. "Ah, you're here." Andromeda smiled. "Sit, sit." She motioned to the couch. Harry and Draco sat down and Harry pulled Draco close. "Hello, my dear boys." Narcissa smiled. "Mum, we have news," Harry said. Draco nodded and looked at Harry. "Do you wanna tell her?" Harry shook his head. "You tell her and then we'll share the newest thing together." Draco sighed and Harry squeezed his hand. "Ok. Harry and I are dating. We have been since August." Narcissa's face lit up. "Oh, that's wonderful!" Andromeda smiled at them. "Congratulations, it's about time." She laughed. Teddy hopped onto the couch on his knees, looking at the two boys. "You and you are in love?" Harry nodded. "Yay, my favourite two peoples in the whole wide world love them!" Draco chuckled. "Both you have pretty wings." Teddy smiled. Draco raised an eyebrow at Harry. Harry wiggled his finger. "Oh, thank you." Draco smiled. "Gramma, Cissy, look at the pretty wings." Narcissa's eyes widened. "Is that? Are you?"

"Mum, we're engaged!" Narcissa ran to the boys and wrapped them in a loving embrace. "When's the wedding?" Harry chuckled. "Draco just proposed to me right before we came here. We don't have a date yet." Narcissa nodded. "Draco has a ring too."

"Harry had planned to propose today as well, he proposed to me after I proposed to him." Harry laughed. "I can't believe we're getting married." Draco kissed his cheek. "I know, finally. Hey, can we talk about something in the kitchen?" Harry nodded and walked hand in hand with Draco to the kitchen. "After we get married, not right away but maybe in a few years, do you think you want to adopt Teddy? Like maybe in five years?" Harry smiled. "You want to do that?" Draco nodded. "There's also this new program at St.Mungos. They take a hair from both people who apply and then put it in a potion. The two applicants find someone willing to carry a baby for them and give them the potion to drink. Then a healer will cast a spell at the surrogate and it somehow makes a baby with our DNA. It's still in the works but a few years from now? It's for people who can't have children and I'd really like having a baby with you. We can apply for a surrogate or ask someone we know. Although knowing us, the baby could be very violent and our friends probably wouldn't be willing to carry a Malfoy-Potter."

Harry teared up. "You want a baby Malfoy-Potter?" Draco nodded. "In a few years, I'd love one." Harry hugged Draco tightly. "Let's do it!" Draco smiled. "I love you Harry." Harry chuckled with tears of joy. "I love you too Draco Malfoy. So, so much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This room is nice." Draco laughed. "It's funny they only gave us one bed." Harry rolled his eyes. "Don't be ridiculous. Your mum knew how we felt about each other. She knew we would want to share a bed." Draco laughed. "Mhmm. I wish we were at home though." He winked. Harry laughed. "Get over here." He said pulling Draco onto the bed. He snuggled up with him. He looked at his ring. "You picked the perfect ring." He hummed. "You realize Pansy's going to have a heart attack when she sees them right?" Harry laughed. "I know you're not joking but I can just imagine that and it's really funny." Draco laughed. "Yeah... look at us. Engaged. All I can think about is saying I do." Harry kissed Draco softly. "I know. It's a dream come true."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Time to go Ry." Harry groaned. "No, I'm allergic to the sun. I need to stay in bed all day long and you will join me." Draco sighed. "I'd love to but I've got places to be, see ya."

"No, don't leave me. I'll get up." Draco grinned. "Ready to go share the news?" Harry shrugged. "I suppose. I mean don't get me wrong, I really want to, but I'm tired. You kept me up late." Draco smiled. "Too bad, we're going. Let's go say our goodbyes." Harry sighed. "Fine let's go."