Chapter 38

Draco and Harry appeared in Madam Malkin's Robes for all Occasions. It was empty because it was closed for the holidays. "What? This isn't Andromeda's." Harry said, confused. "Yeah, that's weird. Hey Harry?"

"Yeah?" Draco cleared his throat. "Do you wanna know your gay name?" Harry raised an eyebrow. "I have a gay name?" Draco nodded. "Yep, it's your first name..."

"Haha Draco, very funny." He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. "..and my last name." Harry's mouth dropped. "I'm sorry, I know that four months is a little too soon for most people, but we've been in love with each other for eleven years so I figured-"

"Yes." Harry interrupted. "What?" Harry chuckled. "Yes!" Draco blinked. "Yes?" Harry nodded. "Yes, yes, yes!" Draco smiled. "Yes, you'll marry me?" Harry beamed. "Yes I'll marry you!" Draco slipped a gold band ring with rubies around Harry's finger and kissed him. "Merry Christmas Harry." Draco smiled against Harry's lips. Harry smiled. "There's only one problem." He began while pulling a ring box out of his pocket. "This was going to be your other gift. I just wanted to show you that I did love you all those years. I knew you had doubts." He continued. "How?"

"Because I know you better than anyone, Dray. I know your likes, dislikes, fears, regrets, I know your sense of humour, but most of all I know you, who you truly are and I love you. I love everything about you. Even this mark on your arm. Draco, I love you and I know you already asked, but I want to ask too." He got down on one knee. "Draco, I can't imagine my life without you in it and I desperately want to call you mine. So, will you marry me?" He looked up at Draco who was beaming. Draco pulled Harry up to standing and kissed him. "You bet I will." Harry smiled and pulled away. He slipped a silver band ring with emeralds on it around Draco's finger.

"You look so nice today." Draco scoffed. "Of course I do, I look nice every day." Harry rolled his eyes. "You know, you make it very hard to flirt with you Dray." Draco chuckled. "You make me very hard," He said with a wink. Harry choked on his breath. "That, my love, is how you flirt."