Chapter 32

"Hello love. I'm back from Teddy's." Harry said, stepping out of the Floo. Draco was waiting for him on the couch, their cat on his lap. "Hello darling. Come cuddle." Harry sat down beside Draco and cuddled into him. "The cat's in my preferred head resting spot." Draco laughed and moved her to the ground. "Are you ever going to name her? It's been like two months!"

"I think we should name her Malkin." Draco laughed. "Ok. What about your Pygmy Puff?" Harry shook his head and layed down, resting his head where Malkin used to be. "I have no idea."

"I actually had an idea. What if Pansy put a contest in the paper. 'Name the Chosen One's Pygmy Puff'." Harry laughed. "That's not bad. The eleventh owl Pansy receives will be what we name it." Draco nodded. "Why eleven?"

"That's how long we've known each other. Eleven years. We also met when we were eleven." Draco smiled. "Eleven it is. How was Teddy?" He asked. "Really good. Mum says hello."

"You talked to her?" Harry nodded. "Don't worry, I didn't tell her we're together." Draco rolled his eyes. "I'm not worried. It was your idea." Harry smiled. "How was work?"

"It was fine. I have a lot of work to do now that the school year has begun. It's manageable but tiring and I wish I could be with you instead." Harry sat up. "I know what will make you feel better." He leaned in and kissed Draco slow and passionately. Draco smiled against Harry's kiss. "Mm. I don't know. I think I need more kisses than just one." Harry rolled his eyes and snorted. "Oh of course."

Ginny jumped through the fireplace right as Draco's shirt was taken off. She put a hand over her eyes. "Merlin, I'm so sorry. I just have a question."

"Go ahead," Harry replied. "So Percy's gay. Obviously you know that because he is with Oliver. Anyways he came and asked me yesterday why there was only one bed in the room you stayed in. I told him I didn't know. Then he asked if that meant you two slept in the same bed. I said I didn't know. Then he said he thinks you two are dating and I just shrugged and told him I didn't know." Draco nodded. "So what's the question?" Ginny raised her eyebrow. "Oh, oops. Can I tell him? I know it's not something you want to spread around but I don't like lying to my brothers." Harry shrugged. "It's Percy. Just use it as payback for being so rude to you guys that one time." Ginny shook her head. "No. I won't do it. I just hope he doesn't ask me again. That's all then, you can resume whatever this was. Oh and Draco. You should feel pretty damn special. Harry's never taken my shirt off. Or made out with me." Harry glared at her and she jumped through the Floo. Harry pecked Draco and stood up. "Sorry love. Let's go see Pansy, ok?" Draco stood up and laced his fingers with Harry's. "Sounds good. But I'm still not feeling better. So let's not be too long." He said with a wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up love, Pansy's here." Harry groaned. "No thanks." Draco sighed. "Harry, I love you but you can be a real pain in the mornings." Harry scoffed. "You can be a real pain any time of day." Draco laughed and hit Harry with the tickle jinx. "Hey, stop you git!"

"Get out of bed and I will." Harry huffed. "Fine."

"Are you guys ready for this or what?" Pansy called from the living room. "Yeah, one moment. Harry's being Harry." Draco called back. "Ah ok. Makes sense. Good luck." Harry glared at Draco. "Really?" Draco nervously chuckled. "Sorry."

They headed into the living room where Pansy was waiting for them with an envelope, a quill, ink, a camera and parchment. "Ok, so this is the eleventh envelope I received. You will open it, I'll take a photo of you and the Puff and then we can make an article out of it, sound good?" Harry nodded. Pansy handed him the envelope. He handed it to Draco. "Here Dray. You open it."

"The name I have chosen to submit for Harry Potter's Pygmy Puff is Alexander Hamilton the Pygmy Puff. Lots of love from T.N. Starfish." Harry raised an eyebrow. "Who's Alexander Hamilton?" Pansy shrugged. "I don't know, maybe a muggle thing. The sender could be muggle-born." Harry nodded. "True. Ok then do you need our picture?" Pansy nodded. "You get Alexander Hamilton the Pygmy Puff and then stand right here." She pointed at a spot on the floor. He did as he was asked and then dragged Draco over to be in the photo as well. "Not that I don't love you Dray, you know I do, but I'm not sure if you should be in the picture." Pansy gave a soft smile. "He's in the photo or I'm not," Harry said firmly. "Damn Draco. Your boyfriend's a sassy one." Draco laughed and then realized what Pansy said. "What did you call him?" Pansy slammed her hand over her mouth. "Nothing. Potter, it was just a joke. I didn't mean that Dray likes you." She snapped a quick photo. "That's all I need, thanks bye." She disappeared.

The second she left, Harry doubled over laughing. "Tha- th- that was hilarious!" Draco grinned. "Sorry Ry. Looks like I don't like you." Harry stuck his tongue out. Draco grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bed.

"Dray what are you doing?" Draco pulled Harry into the bed and cuddled into him. "I want to cuddle with my boyfriend if you don't mind." Harry smiled and cuddled into Draco. "Not at all."

"One more thing."

"I swear to Merlin!" Harry groaned. "We need to lock the Floo." Draco sighed. "Stay here." He left and walked into the living room.

"What Pansy?" He frowned. "Sorry Dray, I need Harry." Harry walked into the living room. Draco gave him a look. Harry grinned. "Yes Pansy?"

"Oh, I just had to tell you that Draco has a crush on someone and I was just making a joke." Harry nodded. "Alright then. Bye." Pansy frowned and left. "Why in Merlin's name did she do that?" Harry laughed. "Maybe she's scared of you." Draco rolled his eyes. "You weren't supposed to leave." Harry shrugged. "Neither were you when Ron interrupted us." Draco chuckled. "Fine. We can cuddle later. I should probably work." Harry frowned. "No way. We're going to Hogsmeade today. Go get dressed." Draco rolled his eyes. "I am dressed, Harry. You need to get dressed."

"Oh yeah. Sorry." Draco laughed. "You're absurd." Harry smiled. "I love you too Draco. If only you knew how much."