Chapter 36

"Jingle Bells, Griffins smell, Mudbloods go away, muggles die, Potter cries, Slytherin all the way!" Harry scoffed. "You guys actually used to sing that?" He asked glaring at Blaise, Pansy and Draco. Draco looked at his feet. "No, we didn't use to... we still do." Pansy corrected. Harry rolled his eyes. "C'mon Potter, you should be honoured. You're included in the song." Blaise chimed in. "Three guesses as to why." He said. Everyone turned to face Draco.

"I'm guessing that my boyfriend loved me so much that he insisted I was in your song. Pansy, what's your guess?"

"I don't need to guess, what you said is righ- hold on... boyfriend. Holy mother of Merlin!!!! Dray!!!!" Pansy squealed, hugging Draco tightly. "When? How? Tell me everything!" Draco laughed, walked over to Harry and sat down beside him, lacing their fingers. "August 10th. We were making out, and I wanted to but I couldn't keep kissing him without being able to call him mine. I got really upset and went to Madam Malkin's. Somehow Ry knew where I was and came to find me. We met in Madam Malkin's you know. Anyways Harry tried cheering me up and we both confessed I guess. We both liked each other since the day we met so... yeah that's it." Pansy grinned. "That means the day we came to your flat, you had actually-"

"Yeah yeah. Let's not focus on that please." Draco told her. "Draco... saying please...to Pansy? Potter, you've changed him." Blaise chuckled. "I'd like to think so. But not for the worse." Harry grinned at Draco and kissed him. Draco pushed him down and pinned him to the couch, deepening the kiss.

"Um, guys?" Pansy nudged Blaise in the arm. "Shh, let them do what they gotta do. It's adorable." Draco stopped kissing Harry. "And the mood is ruined." Harry chuckled. "Let's do gifts and then we need to head to visit your mum, Andromeda and Teddy." Draco nodded and got off of Harry. He handed Pansy and Blaise a box with holes in it. They took off the lid. "You didn't!" Pansy gasped. "Thanks mate, Pansy's always wanted one." Draco nodded. "I know, she's my best friend. I was tired of hearing how much she wanted one." Pansy ran up to Draco and wrapped him in a hug. Then she did the same to Harry. "You speak Parseltongue right?" Harry nodded. "Ask its name." Harry spoke to the snake in no more than a whisper but Draco was visibly in shock. "You don't know how much I wanna kiss you right now." Harry blushed. "Her name is Maobincara, Mara for short. She also said that a certain someone wouldn't stop talking about me on the way home from the pet shop." Draco blushed. "Thank you so much, best gift ever! Here we have something for you two." Pansy smiled. She handed them a photo album. "What's this?" Draco asked. "We sort of recruited some people to take pictures of you two when you were together. I even asked some people from my office if they had any photos of you two back from before Hogwarts. You're mom's been helping us too. And Ron and Mione." Draco cuddled up next to Harry and opened to the first page.