Chapter 15

"Then he was like 'You think there's someone here who's worse than Dumbledore?' and I was thinking like 'well, we're officially dead', but Harry was like 'Harry Potter?' and Malfoy agreed. No one ever found out." The Slytherin's stared at Ron open-mouthed. "You and Harry used Polyjuice to look like Crabbe and Goyle in second year and I never even knew?" Draco asked. Harry nodded. "Yep and he was so distraught when you agreed he was the worst person in the school," Ron said before clapping his hand over his mouth. Harry shot Ron a death glare.

It was three in the morning and everyone except for Hermione was tipsy. They were sharing stories from school about all the mischief they got into. "There was one time when Draco was talking about Har- his crush and Snape was standing right behind him. It was hilarious." Pansy told them. Hermione laughed. "One time when Harry kissed Cho, we were all talking about it and then Ron said something about how someone having so many emotions would explode, so I said 'Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon' and we all laughed for five minutes straight." Everyone looked at her silently. "Mione I think you had to be there to find it funny," Harry told her. Draco nodded. Then he realised what Granger had said. "You kissed Cho?" Draco asked. Ron scowled "Ginny too." Harry blushed. "Oh. I think I'm gonna call it a night. Bye, everyone. See you soon Ry." Draco walked quickly to his room.

He didn't know why he was so upset. Sure he hadn't really kissed anyone before and maybe hoped Harry hadn't either. But he really shouldn't have expected differently. "Hey, our guests are staying the night, too tipsy to apparate or use the Floo safely. Are you ok?" Harry crawled in the bed beside Draco. Draco nodded and pulled Harry in close. "I am now." They fell asleep, arms wrapped around each other, Harry's head in the crook of Draco's neck. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, guys, Ron and I are gonna head ou- oh. It can wait." Hermione said, walking into Harry and Draco's room. "Look at them all cuddled up. It's adorable." She thought. She rushed back to the main room and got the others. "You have to see this." Everyone tip-toed over to the bedroom and peered through the doorway. "Awe!" Pansy whispered. "Oh. Harry didn't tell you they do this? Dray said they sleep like this every night." Blaise explained, voice low. "Bloody Hell! Why does this make me as happy as it does?" Ron asked, quite loud. "Shh, don't wake them. I'm so happy for them, they'll be together in no time!" Hermione smiled. 

"Are you guys just gonna stand, creepily staring at us or what?" Draco asked the huddle by the door. "Sorry, Dray. We didn't mean to wake you." Pansy said apologetically. "No, I couldn't hear what you were saying. I just saw you. I'm always awake before Harry. Most days I lie here until he wakes, sometimes I get up and make breakfast though." 

"Hmmm? Good morning Dray." Harry said, nuzzling into Draco. "Mmm, you're so soft." Draco blushed. "Harry. We aren't alone and I think you're still a little tipsy." Harry yawned and opened his eyes. "Why are you all standing at the door?" The four friends chuckled nervously. "Just saying goodbye mate," Ron told him. "Wait, stay for breakfast." 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmmm. 'Arry can I come o'er for bweafast e'ryday? These eggs ah delicious." Hermione glared at Ron. "Don't talk with your mouth full." Harry chuckled. "Dray made them so it's him you should be asking." Draco laughed. "Well, I'm going to say no. But I'm glad you like them. Harry, I'm going to go with Blaise and Pansy. I'll be back at noon." Harry smiled. "Have fun." 

The Slytherin's were headed to the fireplace when Pansy remembered something. She ran back to the kitchen. "I'll owl you about the girl's night, Hermione." Hermione nodded. Pansy returned to her friends and they disappeared through the Floo. 

"So... Draco's soft, is he?" Ron teased. "Shut up Ron. I don't normally say things like that to him. It was an accident." Hermione raised an eyebrow. "But you normally sleep like that?" Harry blushed. "Yeah, I guess so. Draco hasn't said anything about it because he's just being polite. Same reason he doesn't usually wake me up." Hermione giggled. "Mhmm. Harry, we should go too. See you later." Harry wrapped his friends in a tight hug. "Bye guys. Thanks for the great night." Ron chuckled. "Anytime mate. Especially if I get some of those eggs in return." Harry laughed and walked his friends to the Floo. "When you guys start snogging, let us know." Hermione giggled before her and Ron disappeared too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Up to something. What a lazy excuse. I can't believe I used that as an excuse. To be fair, he did end up being up to something, but that's not why I said it. Why did I stalk him? It just made my feelings for him grow. Now I'm head over heels in love with him and it's all thanks to those stupid words. Up to something. Ugh. If I hadn't stalked him, maybe my crush would've gone away. But nope. I had to stalk him. Why? I'm so stupid. Soon he'll find out the truth, especially if I keep up the slip-ups like the one this morning. He'll know and he'll leave. I can't let that happen." Harry's thoughts were interrupted by Draco returning home.

"Did ya miss me?" He asked. "Ye- er, I hadn't thought about it," Harry answered. "Now he won't catch on." Draco frowned. "Hadn't thought about it? Oh. Right- yeah. It's fine. Totally fine." Draco looked at Harry. "Well Scarhead, I didn't miss you either." Harry's smile faded. He once again was on the verge of tears. "Oh. Ok. I'm going to make lunch then." Harry ran to the bathroom. 

"Potter? What's wrong." Draco banged on the door. "Go away Malfoy," Harry murmured through sobs. "Oh, Merlin. Alohomora." Harry looked away. "You can't just barge in on someone." Draco shook his head, walked up to Harry and sat down on the floor beside him. "I know something is bothering you. Ever since I got upset about my hair gel. What's wrong?" Draco wiped the tears off Harry's face. "I hate fighting with you. We've been fighting since first year and I hate it. Why do we have to fight? I know you're mad when you call me Potter, Potty, Scarhead, Golden Boy, Chosen One, The Boy Who Lived. Fighting with you reminds me of the war. I can't think about it anymore." Tears rolled down Draco's face. "I'm not mad at you Harry. I'm sorry for fighting with you. I hate it too." He hugged Harry. "You were one of the first people to show me love. I know you never got much love either. We need each other, Harry. I want you to feel loved all the time ok? Do you know why I wanted to be your friend? You were the most beautiful boy I had ever seen." Harry smiled. "Thank you." Draco helped Harry up. "I think we need a special treat. How about we go to Diagon Alley?" Harry laced his fingers in Draco's. "I would love that."