Chapter 26

"So he kissed you and you're upset?" Harry and Ginny were sitting on the couch, in the living room at the Burrow. Harry had his head cuddled into Ginny's shoulders and she was rubbing circles on his back. "We've kissed before Ginny and that's not the problem. He used Liquid Luck so that he could have sex. Not with me, just in general." Ginny sighed. She wanted to tell Harry that Draco liked him but she did NOT want to deal with an angry Draco.

"Harry you don't know that. He might've just wanted to kiss you."

"Do you hear yourself? Draco does not want to kiss me and he definitely wouldn't take Felix Felicis to do so."

"You said you've kissed before? What's that about?"

"I don't know. We haven't really talked about it. We kissed at Hogwarts when I thought he was leaving. I think it was to help cheer me up. Then we kissed on my birthday. It was a gift." Harry teared up remembering those moments.

"Well, that must mean something Harry. I know you're not that daft."

"No it doesn't, ok? I know Draco. I'm not even mad at him. I just want him to love me. I love him, Ginny. I always have. Why can't he love me? Nobody does and it's so damn hard to deal with."

"Harry you know that's not true so many people love you ok? Ron and Mione, Mum and Dad, George, Angelina, Percy, Oliver, Bill, Fleur, Charlie, Teddy. Some so many people love you. It may not be in the same way as it used to, but I love you."

"You what?!"

"Malfoy? Why are you in my house?" Ginny frowned.

"What am I doing? What are you doing?" Draco scowled.

"Oh for goodness sakes Draco!" Harry yelled, standing up to face him.

"Ginny is comforting me. I was upset, no thanks to you."

"Ry, come home and we can talk. Please" Draco held out his hand. "Oh no, don't you dare guilt me into taking your hand. You know I will." Harry frowned. He walked forward about to grab Draco's hand.

"Stop," Ginny shouted. "Harry, you're really just going to forgive him?"

"Shut it Weaslette. He doesn't like you anymore."

"Unlike you," Ginny muttered under her breath.

"What was that?" Draco glared at her.

"Nothing. I don't like him that way either, anymore."

"No, you love him. I heard you."

"I love Harry like a brother. I know he doesn't love me like he used to. Or maybe he never did love me and that's fine too. I've moved on. I have a girlfriend! Stop being so jealous! You made Harry feel used and worthless and unloved. I was trying to help you, Malfoy. I was helping him so that you two would be fine. I'm sorry I tried. Harry, please come upstairs and I'll set up a bed for you. You can have Ron's room."

Harry eyed Draco's hand and then looked at Ginny. He didn't move.

"Harry, are you serious? You know damn well you're loved. Please don't ever feel otherwise. It pains me to know you do. I wasn't using you. It's a long story but I know I shouldn't have done it. Come home, ok? I'll make you a treacle tart and some pumpkin juice and we can sit on the couch and I'll paint your nails. I want us to go back to normal, I regret what I did just please don't leave me."

Harry's head was spinning. The Burrow began to shake. "What's going on?" Draco asked. "Oh no. Harry are you ok? It's too much for him." Harry tried to gain control of his magic but it was getting way out of hand. He grabbed Draco and Ginny's hands and apparated them outside.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to wreck the Burrow. I love you both but this is just too much." With that, Harry disapparated away.

"What the-" Ginny interrupted Draco before he could say anymore. "Harry has a hard time controlling his emotions but he hasn't been this bad since he lived at Privet Drive. Draco, I was trying to keep your secret, ok? I couldn't let Harry know you like him, as much as he needs to hear it."

"I know what I did was immature and stupid but why is he so upset. He's usually fine with kissing me. Why does he need to hear that I like him? He doesn't care."

"Malfoy, he's been through a lot, you know and... well I can't say. He's upset because... oh I can't say that either. Look, just talk to him. But give him space. It's what he needs."

"How can I talk to him? He just left."

"I have a hunch as to where he might be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry are you here?" Draco called. He heard quiet tears and followed the sound.

"Ry!" Draco ran into the study and wrapped Harry in a hug. "You said you love me and I love you too. Maybe it's not the exact same but he won't know the difference. It is Harry we're talking about."

"Wait a moment. That's me." Draco said, pointing at the wall. "Don't I look charming?"

Harry chuckled. "This is Sirius's house. You're part of the Black family so you're on the wall."

Draco helped Harry to stand and turned him around so they were facing each other. "What are you doing here?"

"I come here when I really want y- er when I need to clear my head." Harry sighed. "Look, if you feel like you can't invite er- people over, don't. It's our shared home and I can make other arrangements if needed."

Draco blushed and shook his head. "No, Harry it's not something I care too much about."

Harry rolled his eyes. "You sure?" Draco scoffed. "Well, you know how we've kissed before when you needed comforting? I needed comforting too. I took the Liquid Luck because I was too afraid to ask." Draco didn't like lying to Harry but he couldn't tell the truth. Not yet anyway.

"Well, are you feeling better?" Harry asked, gently. "Not really." Harry stood on his toes and kissed Draco, soft and slow. When he pulled away Draco smiled. "How 'bout now?" Draco chuckled. "I suppose I do."