Chapter 40

"Ron, Mione? Can you come in here?" Harry called from the living room of the Burrow. "Actually, Bill, Fleur, Victoire, Charlie, Percy, Oliver, George, Angelina, Ron, Mione, Ginny, Cho, Molly and Arthur! Can you come in here?" Draco laughed. "That's a lot of people." Harry nodded and squeezed Draco's hand. "It'll be fine." Everyone headed in to see what Harry wanted. "Oh Harry dear, you're back." Molly hugged him. "We have news." He and Draco held out their hands and said: "we're engaged!"

"Oh, another wedding! I love weddings, you must let me cater!"

"That's amazing news congrats!"

"Congratulations 'Arry and Draco. You seem very 'appy together."

"Oh Harry, this is great news! I can't wait! Can I be in the wedding?"

"Good for you mate. You too Draco."

"See Draco, lucky man. That never would've happened with us."

"You sure he's the one? I'm kidding mate, I'm happy for you."

"You're growing up so fast. Will it be a muggle themed wedding? If so, you should decorate it with rubber ducks and conpooters."

Harry looked at Draco, who looked completely lost. "Might I remind you that telling them right away was your idea?" He whispered. Draco glared at him. "We need to escape to go tell Pansy." Harry nodded. "Ok. I'll wrap this up."

Half an hour later, they managed to leave. Harry and Draco apparated to Pansy and Blaise's place and knocked on the door. "I know what to do, Pansy will open the door because Blaise hates doing it. When she does, we'll be holding our hands up for her to see." Harry laughed. "Perfect."

Pansy opened the door and froze. Ten seconds later she was passed out on the ground, Harry and Draco awkwardly standing there. Blaise ran to the door. "I heard a thump... what happened?" He examined Pansy on the floor. "She saw our engagement rings." Blaise chuckled. "Makes sense... wait... really? Congrats mate." Draco smiled. "Thank you. There's one more place I wanna go and I don't think I wanna be here when Pansy wakes up. I like being able to hear. I don't need her squealing until we're all deaf." Harry laughed. "Where are we going now?" Draco grinned. "Luna Lovegood's."